Capitalism at Work !!

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm,take a $300 Saiga add a $15 gas tube,$12 handguard retainer and a $30 forend and then charge $795 for it?

Unless you specifically want an AK74M looking front end you could build quite a badass RAA Saiga for $795.Mine old school Saiga has an AK104 FS/GB,tuned trigger and might get an AK100 sidefolder and RPK rear sight and still won't break $795,lol

Edited by SOPMOD

Maybe Obama is smarter than even the people who think he's so smart think. Maybe he suspects an impending attack on America that he's not telling us about. Maybe he's got us all scared that he's gunna ban this stuff we love and so everybody's out buying up all the guns and charging more for them than ever before...so we're helping the economy and at the same time more and more people are armed to protect this land we rightfully call our home. Almost some kind of reverse psychology maybe... :smoke:

Funny thing is that Klinton and Obama have done more to actually arm the American population than either of the Bushes or Reagan ever did. Best way to get Americans into something is to try to tell them that they can't have it.

Hopefully all these people buying now (including all the first timers) will keep pressure on the congress and vote.

I've been actively watching this since the 1968 GCA and our freedoms have been steadily eroded. I can name many, many things that I could do as a child that today's children cannot. Like own a paitned turtle in a plastic bowl with a fake palm tree. :lol: Shoot firecrackers off in the back yard in the city and so on. Our country has been steadily moving towards what Krushev announced in 1959 "We will take you over without a shot being fired". This movement to the left has occured regardless of which party was in control. I have voted in every election but it hasn't seemed to count for much. Very sad in reality. Maybe I ought to quit reading Ecclesiastes! Never mind, carry on with the thread. "You can do no good here, go to your homes!"

anonymous

Well, one good thing about the p.o.s. liberal takin' the election so far, is the boom in gun sales. Ever since he got elected, I've been picking up TONS of brass at the range for reloading. It's unbelieveable how many more people are going to the range with their newly purchased pistols and rifles. I just wished that I would've went to pick up more brass when Clintler was initally elected.

I love it. Never thought of it that way but it does seem pretty funny.. I have a two year old too and the way to get him to want something is to tell him that he can't have it. Guess we should all start a reality show called - Are you smarter than a 2 year old?

Maybe Obama is smarter than even the people who think he's so smart think. Maybe he suspects an impending attack on America that he's not telling us about. Maybe he's got us all scared that he's gunna ban this stuff we love and so everybody's out buying up all the guns and charging more for them than ever before...so we're helping the economy and at the same time more and more people are armed to protect this land we rightfully call our home. Almost some kind of reverse psychology maybe... :smoke:
Funny thing is that Klinton and Obama have done more to actually arm the American population than either of the Bushes or Reagan ever did. Best way to get Americans into something is to try to tell them that they can't have it.

Hopefully all these people buying now (including all the first timers) will keep pressure on the congress and vote.

Well at least they generate tax revenue for those buying in state... a boatload of taxes...

Well at least they generate tax revenue for those buying in state... a boatload of taxes...

Yeah, at this rate, the people in the gun industry might bring the country out of recession all by themselves.

I just called my EXCELLENT local dealer here in NJ and they have one LAST 7.62 x 39 Saiga w/ monte carlo stock and 16" barrel, NIB.

They are willing to sell to out of state customers (FFL to FFL), who's state does NOT have restrictions on Saiga's. :rolleyes:

PRICE is $379.

I spoke with Russian American Armory on the phone about a week ago. A mixed batch of saiga rifles and shotguns is going out in Dec. He told me to check the distributors on the site. According to him, the prices people are asking for are ridiculous. In my opinion, the government's got a lot more to worry about right now then banning guns. If a ban does go through, I will no longer have faith in our elected officials. People need food and jobs and they're worried about guns.

I spoke with Russian American Armory on the phone about a week ago. A mixed batch of saiga rifles and shotguns is going out in Dec. He told me to check the distributors on the site. According to him, the prices people are asking for are ridiculous. In my opinion, the government's got a lot more to worry about right now then banning guns. If a ban does go through, I will no longer have faith in our elected officials. People need food and jobs and they're worried about guns.

See now you got me started. Yeah elected officals need to bail us out get US job going agian and out law OUT SOURCING jobs. I lost my job and the out look is very weak as to going back soon, I'm scard and I've never felt this way. My car is up for repo because I'm broke now and I thought I'd never see the day were I'd concider trading my guns for wheels, Shit!!!

The other day I got a call from India yeah fuckin India some rage head collecting for WalMu credit card holly shit what's the US of A comming too, OH I KNOW CRAP and wher all swimming in it. And if i do trade my guns for a car and the shit hits the fan dam will I be hard to deal with, I guess I am any way now, I'm so mad how things turned out as of late.

I love the US very much and would die for her and look how she treat us all. Dam it....

Well, I don't know about you, but by me, there are no AK's to be had. All the local shops are out and scrounging for whatever they can find. One local guy has a couple for sale that he got from a private sale, they're WASR'10's with nice wood but they're asking $600 each for them and in a week they'll be gone.

So, my plan is to convert the 7.62 Saiga that I just left a deposit on and will have on the 20th, throw on some US furniture and see IF I can get $600 for it. Might work, put a hundred or so dollars in my pocket when it's all said and done.

See now you got me started. Yeah elected officals need to bail us out get US job going agian and out law OUT SOURCING jobs. I lost my job and the out look is very weak as to going back soon, I'm scard and I've never felt this way. My car is up for repo because I'm broke now and I thought I'd never see the day were I'd concider trading my guns for wheels, Shit!!!

The other day I got a call from India yeah fuckin India some rage head collecting for WalMu credit card holly shit what's the US of A comming too, OH I KNOW CRAP and wher all swimming in it. And if i do trade my guns for a car and the shit hits the fan dam will I be hard to deal with, I guess I am any way now, I'm so mad how things turned out as of late.

I love the US very much and would die for her and look how she treat us all. Dam it....

If you do end up trading your guns for a car, and the shit ends up hittin' the fan, make sure you get a one ton duelly with a snow plow. Hell, you can mow down more bad guys with that bastard, than a trunk full of hundred round drums! LOL