Scratch & Dent Drums for sale!

I dont remember how much the ORIGINAL ones sold for... but hell... One is going for $325 ALREADY??!!?!? HOLY SHIT!!!

AMEN MD!!!! you DA MAN!!!!

:smoke:

That is just insane! I thought that with the number I listed it would make for a good price for people. I was fairly sure they would break a $100 each and maybe top around $150. I really didn't expect this. I have seen quite a few go for a high price sold by others and even some of the scratch and dents I got rid of earlier go for up there.... But that was with only a few on Gunbroker at a time! I never would have thought I would see 68 of them bid up like that so quick. I will be eating Thanksgiving Dinner soon and after visiting is over I am going to add to the text discription something to try and keep the bids down. I guess I can't force anyone not to bid but damn... I feel guilty as hell! I almost wish I hadn't listed them. If I didn't need the capital as bad as I do I wouldn't of. It has already went way over what I thought! :unsure:

That is just insane! I thought that with the number I listed it would make for a good price for people. I was fairly sure they would break a $100 each and maybe top around $150. I really didn't expect this. I have seen quite a few go for a high price sold by others and even some of the scratch and dents I got rid of earlier go for up there.... But that was with only a few on Gunbroker at a time! I never would have thought I would see 68 of them bid up like that so quick. I will be eating Thanksgiving Dinner soon and after visiting is over I am going to add to the text discription something to try and keep the bids down. I guess I can't force anyone not to bid but damn... I feel guilty as hell! I almost wish I hadn't listed them. If I didn't need the capital as bad as I do I wouldn't of. It has already went way over what I thought! :unsure:

It's not anything you've done.

The market is deciding.

It's not anything you've done.

The market is deciding.

Nothing to feel bad about Mike.

I thought you would make money hand over fist on GB.

You posted pics and made it clear what the condition is.

I'm just glad I got my drum for $260 something and no voids. LOL

Congrats Mike.

Mike - Thanx again for putting these up as you did.

All the individual listings at virtually the same time does kinda give an opportunity for more of a cross section of folks to get one.

I also cannot believe the bids. Are people that spooked by the politicians or just so impulsive they dont care?

The first couple listings are already over $300. That doesnt make sense to me since the regular selling price of your "distrinbutors?" looks like it will be clearly less than $300.

I was in your second run of sales and already recieved mine from you so it seems that production is running pretty good for you and regular distribution is not to far off???

Continued success & happy holidays :sorcerer:

HarvKY

I had a question i sent through your website but id figure this would be faster. Is there any way to get shipping to anchorage AK cheaper. Like going through USPS and not UPS. Shipping 1 mag would be like $36 for a <2lb box. If not would i be able to ship to somebody in the "Original,Lower,First 48"

Edited by Viper5243

Mike D. I am sure you can use the capital to continue your business endeavors... Especially if you are serious about a drum for the 20 gauge...

I would be first in line for one of them!! LOL!!!

Let the MARKET DECIDE the going rate... If people want to pay exorbitant prices for scratch and dent drums... then LET THEM!!!

When pricing got above what I thought was a fair market value, I STOPPED BIDDING... I didnt whine, or bitch about the costs... Hey... Let them buy them for what they will... enjoy the FRUITS OF YOUR LABORS!!!

Go back and repost a few of the posts where "unobtainium" and "never will make them to market" were tossed around a LOT...

and link that to the auctions selling for over 250! NUFF SAID!

:smoke:

Mike - Thanx again for putting these up as you did.

All the individual listings at virtually the same time does kinda give an opportunity for more of a cross section of folks to get one.

I also cannot believe the bids. Are people that spooked by the politicians or just so impulsive they dont care?

The first couple listings are already over $300. That doesnt make sense to me since the regular selling price of your "distrinbutors?" looks like it will be clearly less than $300.

I was in your second run of sales and already recieved mine from you so it seems that production is running pretty good for you and regular distribution is not to far off???

Continued success & happy holidays :sorcerer:

HarvKY

Are you sure you got your 2nd run sales?? I have not heard they were even made yet. I think they are still a month out before they even start to ship. If you all ready got yours that is good news, means I'll get mine soon too then.

Are you sure you got your 2nd run sales?? I have not heard they were even made yet. I think they are still a month out before they even start to ship. If you all ready got yours that is good news, means I'll get mine soon too then.

Maybe I didnt word it exactly as Mike does??

What I meant was I ordered in the batch that was priced at $200+

Since I didnt get in at the $160 or so price I just classified it as 2nd "run"??

Believe my number was 2300/2400 or so?

HarvKY

I HATE GUNBROKER!!! At least with Ebay you get auction reminders! I worked late tonight and forgot about the auctions...of course after I check, they're all gone...and I would have paid more than some of the high bids. :ded:

Mike, you've got just one more S/D drum, right? :cryss:

I HATE GUNBROKER!!! At least with Ebay you get auction reminders! I worked late tonight and forgot about the auctions...of course after I check, they're all gone...and I would have paid more than some of the high bids. :ded:

Mike, you've got just one more S/D drum, right? :cryss:

I thought i was winning a couple but forgot to check up on it and ended up not getting any. Oh well i just got on the list for 3 new ones from MDA. So $248 shipped NIB (ok i have to wait a little longer) some guys spent over $350 for scratched up and ones with holes in them. Yeah you can get them soon but you paid more for defects.