AGP 10-round Gen2 BLACK mags are back in stock in Saiga-12 e-store&#33

I live in NY and got my AGP 10 rounders from the e-store, I never saw anything about no shipping to NY. I just went back and checked, I still don't see anything about no shipments to NY. Just saying.

I think you got lucky?

**fenrir edit**

Well shit if I got that lucky, I should have bought lottery tickets instead, that's my luck :blink:

Well I just logged into the E-Store, and checked the "Client Access" area where it shows the order info (which I didn't even know about until just now).

It says "Status: Order shipped", as of yesterday.

I didn't get an email update though, but I've never ordered from the E-Store, so I'm not sure if they do that.

Did you guys get a tracking #, or email saying that it shipped? Or did it just show up at your house one day? How does it ship (UPS, USPS, FedEx)?

Well I just logged into the E-Store, and checked the "Client Access" area where it shows the order info (which I didn't even know about until just now).

I didn't get an email update though, but I've never ordered from the E-Store, so I'm not sure if they do that.

Did you guys get a tracking #, or email saying that it shipped? Or did it just show up at your house one day? How does it ship (UPS, USPS, FedEx)?

Ships fed-ex ground, took mine about three days, no notification that I'm aware of, I'm not sure if Fed-ex is working on MLK day (Monday) so take that into account when doing the delivery "math"

Ships fed-ex ground, took mine about three days, no notification that I'm aware of, I'm not sure if Fed-ex is working on MLK day (Monday) so take that into account when doing the delivery "math"

Mine was shipped FedEx. Had it in hand about 4 days after placing the order. No notification, but I think I had it a day after I saw it listed as "shipped" on the site...

OK, thanks for the info fellas.

For some reason most of the notifications get stuck in the spam filters or get rejected by the mail server... AOL mail servers do not want to accept our emails at all... (I would imaging some one has been spamming people using our domain name again...)

You can be sure of one thing - if the status in the "Client Access" area of the e-Store changes to "Shipped" then it is definitely en-route to you, as this change happens when the shipping label is generated! We normally ship FedEx ground (USPS to PO Boxes) and it usually takes 2 to 5 business days for the package to reach you depending on where you are in the country relative to Georgia. We always have the tracking numbers for the packages so if you did not get you package within a week of order time, please contact me directly by email or call the office and I will be glad to help you!!! :)

This reminds me of the old days when we would all order our 8s from Rusmilitary.com and post here when they came in. Anyone besides me remember that?

Yesum, those were a whole lot longer waits though

Order 1 of 2 placed on 1/14 showed up today. Course these mags arn't for me...they are for a member of the converted :devil:

Edited by scoutjoe

I got my AGP's today :super: .

Maybe it's because I don't actually have an S12 or factory mag yet to compare size, but the AGP's are a lot bigger than I thought.

I took them out and was like "daaaaaaaaayum!".

Now I need an S12 to put them in.