When the super minority of government workers decides to do any of those things, I agree, massive civil disobedience is in order.

Burning down government buildings, blowing up government vehicles, etc.

Oh man, there's no need to go "Timothy McVeigh" here.

Edited by Bounce12

I fear that once again gun owners are going to wait till the horse has left the barn. Gun owners in Britain and Australia trusted their politicians to "do the right thing" and we know what happened there. They have been trying "passive" disobedience in an effort to get their rights back..How much luck are THEY having? We can post on here about "my cold dead fingers" all we want..but when reality comes knocking..When we look at our wife and kids and grand kids and have to decide between turning our firearms in..or twenty years to life in the pen...How many of us are going to make a stand? When some guy down the street DOES make a stand..and the American gest...uhhh..BATF..shoots him stone dead..how many of us will RUN to turn our weapons in? Survival is human nature.

NOW is when we need to leave absolutely NO doubt in their minds that we have compromised on our constitutional rights as much as we are going to......I am not advocating violence..But... we would do well to remember what Jefferson said..that when government becomes abusive of our rights we have not only a right..but a duty..to rid ourselves of that government.

One of the reasons they grind out gun control bills as if they were corn flakes is..We let them!..The fact that gun owners to a great extent ARE law-abiding, "dont rock the boat" citizens, inhibits us from filling the streets of Washington with peaceful protesters. They expect the same reaction when Obama takes office.

Where is NRA?..(I am a member)..THEY should be leading the call to mass demonstrations...Instead its "send us more money" as usual. NOW is the time to show government..ALL of government that we are peaceful for now..but we are dead assed serious.

Is survival worth it at any price? Are you willing to live under such conditions or is it better to die making a stand? That will be the measure of a man when the time comes. I often wonder if I want to live in a country that is turning into the same system my parents fled almost 40 years ago.