NEW IMPORTED FOUND!!!!!!!!!

I know I know. Your post was very very long. So every time I want to check up on the New Import Found post, I have to scroll forever. Very annoying. Really. :haha:

I come to this post for the update not your take on the impending UN takeover. And there you went again with a huge post.

It can never happen here, not in America. Bad things only happen to other, lesser people, who live miserable little lives in other, lesser countries. Everything is fine here, everything has been fine, and everything will continue to be fine. Just fine. I feel safe, nothing bad can happen to my family, my safe little world, or me.

That is not how I think. I don't think it is safe. But what I fear is different than you. I fear the quick slope to facism. Right here in the USA. Not the UN.

So is there any update on the status of the potential importer??

Has anyone contacted them to see if they ever got a wharehouse?

I'm crossing my fingers here!!!

Edited by oak
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started this post to tell people what I found out about the new importer. Yes it did get hijacked. I tried in vane to get it back on track. But people keep pulling it back off track. I understand you have strong feelings and ideas about a lot of things NCShooter and your not the only one that has derailed this post. My only suggestion to you is maybe start a new post and put a link to this one on it. That way you can write your essays and have all the political discussion you want. Your probably wondering why Im singling you out. If you havent guessed its because the other thread stealers have short blurbs to say so they dont really bog down the post much. Your posts get very long winded and create a lot of mess to wade through to find the little bits of importer news.

That being said Oak somewhere in this post I stated that they do have a ware house and are pretty much ready to roll they are just waiting on the licensing.

I fear the quick slope to facism. Right here in the USA. Not the UN.

OK. You replied to my post here, after saying I should take it elsewhere. Out of consideration for those who don't prefer the political discussion, I'll not post a reply here to what you said, which I agree with and would like to discuss.

I've tried to take this to the only other place on this board where strictly political discussion would not be as far "off topic", "When Good Threads Go Bad", but I found that section is apparently not available for my use.

The topic of weapons is loaded with opportunities to discuss politics, and the very ownership of weapons these days seems to depend on political participation of the people in their government, many of which can be greatly motivated and inspired to action by political discussion. We here at Saiga-12.com still lag behind several of the other gun boards in that we have no dedicated political discussion section.

People who own guns seem to like to be taken seriously, both in person and online, and its easy to see that there are those who do their best to make us seem ridiculous. The very fact that we have a dedicated joke section, but no dedicated political section says something about the forum and about our seriousness as a group, and I'm not sure it is positive...

What better place to discuss political gun issues than where gun people gather? It seems a wasted opportunity if we don't at least make a place for it. If it results in a few more letters to our leaders, a little more political pressure to preserve our rights, its worth it.

"When Good Threads Go Bad" I think would be better named "When Big Government Goes Bad" or maybe just "Political Issues",

but I'm not in charge of that...

Anyone think we should have a dedicated political discussion section?

Anyone think we shouldn't?

NCShooter,

Long time, no argue. Gosh, I kind of miss it...but I'm sure the others don't.

Why don't you try starting a thread under "Guest Book - Free For All"? The Moderator did on the Atlanta shootings. That way anyone who wants to read or jump in is free to without fuzzing up other topics and threads. Then you will finally have a place to discuss all the details of the political landscape.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=4567

Wolverine :smoke:

Edited by Wolverine
I fear the quick slope to facism. Right here in the USA. Not the UN.

OK. You replied to my post here, after saying I should take it elsewhere. Out of consideration for those who don't prefer the political discussion, I'll not post a reply here to what you said, which I agree with and would like to discuss.

I've tried to take this to the only other place on this board where strictly political discussion would not be as far "off topic", "When Good Threads Go Bad", but I found that section is apparently not available for my use.

The topic of weapons is loaded with opportunities to discuss politics, and the very ownership of weapons these days seems to depend on political participation of the people in their government, many of which can be greatly motivated and inspired to action by political discussion. We here at Saiga-12.com still lag behind several of the other gun boards in that we have no dedicated political discussion section.

People who own guns seem to like to be taken seriously, both in person and online, and its easy to see that there are those who do their best to make us seem ridiculous. The very fact that we have a dedicated joke section, but no dedicated political section says something about the forum and about our seriousness as a group, and I'm not sure it is positive...

What better place to discuss political gun issues than where gun people gather? It seems a wasted opportunity if we don't at least make a place for it. If it results in a few more letters to our leaders, a little more political pressure to preserve our rights, its worth it.

"When Good Threads Go Bad" I think would be better named "When Big Government Goes Bad" or maybe just "Political Issues",

but I'm not in charge of that...

Anyone think we should have a dedicated political discussion section?

Anyone think we shouldn't?

I dont want to get in a pissing match with you about your politics or anything else for that matter. That being said I agree maybe there should e a political thread just to keep politics out of good informative posts. See NCshooter most people come to this forum looking for information about Saiga guns. Most of us here dont come here to argue the points of how wrong or how bad the government is. Im sure there are thousands of MB's out there dedicated to that. The fact that we dont have a dedicated political thread does not make this any less of a good forum. This place is invaluable to people who own,or are looking to own a saiga firearm. I looked and you have 26 posts and you have not started a single topic. 95% of those 26 posts have been in the form of political argument. This makes me feel that you are no better than a troll. You come to a site and look for posts you may start an argument on and post only on those posts. Im sorry but I think thats sad. Any of the other members here that have any number of posts at least have started a couple of topics. I suppose now I will get a 12 page dissertation on how the government is opressing me and the implant in my head is making me write this.

My suggestion is to go over to barf.com. I'm sure the elitests over there would love to argue politics with you, oh and show you really cool pics of their decked out supermatch .01moa super sniper AR.

I suppose now I will get a 12 page dissertation on how the government is opressing me and the implant in my head is making me write this.

HEY!!!

thats what they did to ME!!!!!

:lolol:

wait, is that why im typing this?

im not really sure

wait... what was i talking about?

well, I don't even have ONE Saiga... because you guys brought them ALL!!

DUDE....

LOG ON to Gunbroker, or Auctionarms.... set up your FREE ACCOUNT... it will take you all of three minutes to do...

find a LOCAL FFL holder that will do transfers for you at the cheapest price... (Mine does them for TEN BUCKS!!! yeah... 10 bucks!!!)

and then bid away to your hearts content.. FIND a good deal with a BUY IT NOW listing, and GRAB up a saiga...

( I got 8 that way!!! simple as that!)

:smoke:

ALL were had for what I thought were EXCELLENT PRICES... cheaper than can be found right now...

(but NOT MUCH cheaper... ( within 20-50 bucks) :) )

I shopped around... to find the best gun, at the best price, with the cheapest shipping... Shop around... DEALS can still be had!!! and the 410's and 20 gauges STILL go for 200 bucks!!!!

:smoke:

Why the heck to people jump into the same political predictions each time someone else tries to open an informational thread?

POST IN A GENERAL FORUM FOR PETE'S SAKE.

Political prediction?

That's a bureaucratic prediction.

Like I said, don't hold your breath. (doesn't mean it won't happen, just won't happen fast or on schedule).