A look at Obama's latest Executive Orders.

So what? That is what should have been done all along. Physical coercion just leads to bad intelligence data. People will lie and make anything up rather then get tortured some more. Besides, it takes away the moral high ground and invites reprisals on your own people. Justice should not have double standards.

So what? That is what should have been done all along. Physical coercion just leads to bad intelligence data. People will lie and make anything up rather then get tortured some more. Besides, it takes away the moral high ground and invites reprisals on your own people. Justice should not have double standards.

Reprisals on our own people? You know they saw the heads off of our people on video tape right?I don't mean soldiers,I mean school teachers and relief workers,right?

Let's see,they crucify,behead,castrate,cutoff hands and feet,ram hot pokers of people's assholes,gangrape women strap bombs to children,blow up schools and busses full of old ladies.

Hell, torture is just a common form of communication for these people,LOL

Edited by SOPMOD
Hell, torture is just a common form of communication for these people,LOL

AND, they don't just torture for information. They torture to cause pain and kill.

I saw a video of them shoving a seven or eight foot long pole up some guy's ass and they stood the thing up on end. It came out his left shoulder.

Then, there's the story of how they threw one guy who failed to comply with whatever demands were being made of him into a septic tank and then they buried the lid under several feet of dirt and walked away.

Sweet, huh?

This is the kind of subhuman shit we're dealing with. The left wants to give them Constitutional rights.

Mindless....

I do agree with closing the center though. I t really should not take that long to get whatever information that these men hold. Detaining them after that is just a needless expense. Better to go ahead and execute them and be done with it.

Obama is an idiot and we shall all pay for it.

So he's just going to be issuing Executive Orders like he's a Muslim Cleric issuing Fatwa's. That is the impression I'm getting at least. Guess he won't need Congress for anything.

I don't know how much of a fight THIS CONGRESS would put up against anything he'd want to do.

I don't know how much of a fight THIS CONGRESS would put up against anything he'd want to do.

Yeah exactly, none whatsoever. Even the few real republicans left won't put up a major fight. McCain is already back holding Obongo's balls for him keeping them dry in the Senate. So they'll have an easy 60 votes with Reid and McCain on the same page. The House offers a few smart conservatives, but not many. And the Republican Leadership in DC is a complete joke, might as well be one party in DC. Can't criticize the President anyhow because it makes you racist. Is going to be an infuriating four years.

Loved the Hillary presser where she got up and said no more divisiveness, no more will the parties not work together, it's time to put partisin past behind us, blah fucking blah. These were the people BEING divisive and being partisan, now all of a sudden since they won an election I love allll the calls for everyone to get along. Some demented Rodney King delusion these democrats are living under. Can't we all just get along? After you treated Bush the way you did, said things about our military that you did the past 4 years. No, we cannot get along sorry.

Considering that most of these detainees are guilty of murder, military court should be the end of them.

But remember that guy much earlier on in the war that left the US to join the enemy and was brought back to Gitmo as a traitor? Didn't they give him like 10 years in jail or something, instead of hanging, like the punishment for the crime is written? Most of them should be given the death penalty, as they are not prisoners of war, they are terrorists, murderers, and there are some traitors.

Just keep in mind the one thing I fear many are overlooking...

TO allow the justice system to REACH that far... and make those TYPES of prisoners eligible for rights... means that SOMEDAY... there may be people that are WORTHY of those rights to be held, and it will be a good thing they are allowed them...

Currently... You could be picked up as a "terrorist" tossed in a CIA security detention center... and never see the light of day again... no phone calls, no lawyers, no rights, no FUCKING NOTHING! Bitch all you want that you are a US citizen and demand your "rights" you would NEVER see them! TOUGH SHIT terrorist!

This at least MIGHT help in the future.

I am not saying we need to go soft on terrorists... but when the term overlaps what some US citizens may believe is a given right... If you follow my drift here... It may be a good thing...

Just try to keep it in mind along THOSE lines...

The future is uncertain.

:smoke: