Saiga 12 Tactical Barrel Thread Protector

Interesting looking part! I like it!

Looking at your pictures here and on eBay, I am guessing you are the manufacturer of this part, am I correct?

I have an idea, but it would probably be too expensive to machine. Still, it's interesting......

Have some of those "porkipine" style spikes able to retract into those holes, and be released with a slide of some sort. Granted, a spring loaded setup would look like something from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, plus probably be illegal, but would be cool too. A little gimmicky, but cool.

A rotating ring at the back that has a sling swivel would be another thing I'd like to see.

Damn! Now I'll want to build myself one........sigh.

Another thing to add to my wish list.

Corbin

Edited by Corbin
How much weight does it add to the gun?

6.5 oz. There is another thread on this. It quickly reached 3 alarm status and the embers are still burning. He's a new member who has obviously got some talent and I hope he's not already disallusioned by our "welcoming party".

How much weight does it add to the gun?

6.5 oz. There is another thread on this. It quickly reached 3 alarm status and the embers are still burning. He's a new member who has obviously got some talent and I hope he's not already disallusioned by our "welcoming party".

You are right. This place has a habit of scaring people off.