7.62x54r, brass cased so I'm going to go with Yugoslavian (edit here, I'm partially retarded, Bulgarian)

go ahead pull the gay card on me, I'd just ask ya out on the date... :rolleyes:

Edited by scoutjoe
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, wtf, how close did you look!

what I think far off with the guess? Or is it the fact that I'm not completely hung up on the fact that she has boobs?

BOOBIES!!!! YAYYYY

(whats with the gay card comment, shoot me, my girlfriend from the real world found me here, im not gay)

what I think far off with the guess? Or is it the fact that I'm not completely hung up on the fact that she has boobs?

BOOBIES!!!! YAYYYY

(whats with the gay card comment, shoot me, my girlfriend from the real world found me here, im not gay)

The "gay card" thing isn't aimed at you. I'm talking about the guys that are going to bust on me by saying that there is no ammo...only boobs and that if you see the cartridge then you're gay.

BTW Bulgarian? Its late and I should be in bed, brass cased x39 is yugo

BOOBIES!!!! YAYYYY

The "gay card" thing isn't aimed at you. I'm talking about the guys that are going to bust on me by saying that there is no ammo...only boobs and that if you see the cartridge then you're gay.

BTW Bulgarian? Its late and I should be in bed, brass cased x39 is yugo

lol wonder why ben,thought he was gay?..or thought you said he was,,hmmm..lol..ben?.i think,he's drinking again,,to relax..

almost!! look again!!..lol..not yugoslavian!!

I can't tell for sure.

There's a bikini top in the way.

:devil:

I was going to say the EXACT same thing in my last post...........but decided against it. Didn't wanna cross any lines :lol: :lol: .

:rolleyes: gunna need more pic's to be sure............. :devil:

what about a linked ammo belt for a top :rolleyes:

that would be cool,to get that belt.. :angel:

:beer: now where is that linked 25cal ammo i have................ :devil:

Naw...she looks more like a .22 belt kinda girl :angel:

No, I would say .45

No, I would say .45

Here's one someone posted earlier on here i think...................an idea what the all new bazooka holder looks like. LOL :rolleyes:

post-9816-1238300303_thumb.jpg

No, but a 22 short belt is possible.....

thats a nice outfit that girl has on,,ben should get me one..only problem i don't think the bullet belt would fit,i would need a bigger size than hers..not a .22 kind of girl..not at the least.some one needs glasses.. :eek:

Ben needs to get over here,and measure the belt.. :wub:

all that time over there,we hope to see some good things coming your way.. :dollar: im counting the days and hours..and don't forget to get me a belt..:)

We like to practice safety here! Let's be careful with smokeless powder so close to such heat!

At least wear safety glasses. Maybe some Kevlar!

Yes safety first, we don't want anything going off premature or FTF....LOL :haha:

keep it up, Maria will tear you a new one worse than I ever could.....you are playing with fire.

This is all her, Im just sitting back laughing at you all. Fuckin titties make you guys STOOPID. go ahead, she bites. Dont say i didnt warn ya.

and yeh, shes HOT. I dont need you all to tell me that!!! hhahah

have fun people. be nice, ok?

maria is one cool woman, let me tell ya, i only begin to know how lucky I am....and shes hot too? damn, GET OUTTA MY WAY.

ya'll are getting in line

Fuckin titties make you guys STOOPID.

Titties make every guy stupid. It's unavoidable.

Side-track:

I work with girl (not too many in warehouses like I work in, I've noticed) who is the epitome of a "plain jane". I've never given her a second look. But one day, she had a pretty low cut shirt on, and some nice cleavage going on..............I took many second looks that day. Quite a few of my co-workers noticed her too.

Cleavage: God's natural face-lift.

OK, back on topic...............

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I'm a fan of cartridge design and loading data. A "Guess the Cartridge" topic would be quite interesting. The only problem I can see is Maria was way too quick to reveal the cartridge.

"Maria, next time make them work for it! Don't be so quick to show them the whole thing."

Just be safe when dealing with dangerous components! Heat can be very dangerous!

:drevil: