OK, let say Obama plans goes through...

Now, the government is saving those $528 billions and the insurances have to pay it instead.

So the cost of private insurance will raise for everybody and the service provided to veterans will go down. Veterans won't be hired by small companies because it would likely raise the cost of their group health insurance coverage.

That's just great... Don't you all love this? :wacko:

Edited by The Globule

Letters sent to both my US senators..while my anger was at white hot...I keep thinking of the young mans photo I saw who somehow survived having half his head blown away... To use the term "commander in chief" in connection with this mans name is beyond insult.

OK, let say Obama plans goes through...

Now, the government is saving those $528 billions and the insurances have to pay it instead.

So the cost of private insurance will raise for everybody and the service provided to veterans will go down. Veterans won't be hired by small companies because it would likely raise the cost of their group health insurance coverage.

That's just great... Don't you all love this? :wacko:

What a great way to get all the US military on board with Obama's UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE plan.

:ded:

If people don't enlist (or reinlist) they can make up the difference by reinstating the draft.

Who needs a military anyway? Now that Obama has been elected, the world will love us and the planet will begin to heal itself. Isn't that what he said?

have any of you guys seen the actual medical service our soldiers have recieved over the last 10 years..

just curious. i have spent months of my life in hospitals.

military and non-military..

and over the last 20 years service has dropped..

so wth... IF this gets you/i/the tax paying citizen to look at what we are already doing to our soldiers then GREAT...

we all know they deserve the best treatment possible...

now are YOU going to whine when the taxes get raised...

seriously..

the story looks like its about the private sector treating soldiers.

and getting reimbursed by the gov

What an outrage for to do this to soldiers who were hurt in serving their country which is more than the leftists who propose this ever did. THey deserve our best health care for taking risks especially the ones who lost limbs. I guess Obama Bin Laden will give the Al Qaeda terrorists the health care instead of our soldiers.

now are YOU going to whine when the taxes get raised...

seriously..

I'm not sure why we'd need to RAISE taxes to give the troops better medical care.

How about we cut ACORN's grants, give the troops the best medical care and then CUT TAXES with the balance that's left over?

Bet ya didn't think of that, now did you?

What an outrage for to do this to soldiers who were hurt in serving their country which is more than the leftists who propose this ever did. THey deserve our best health care for taking risks especially the ones who lost limbs. I guess Obama Bin Laden will give the Al Qaeda terrorists the health care instead of our soldiers.

WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they quit using the word Terrorist today :ph34r: