We the people own 80% of AIG. Fuck them. Us hourly employees get fired for fucking up. We have the right, and Congress has the duty to recover every cent!

Does that make you feel better? The fact that the government owns a GD insurance company?

Moreover, taking the bonuses back is a different issue than executive compensation.

The bonuses you're talking about were CREATED when Obama signed the pork bill. HE CREATED THE FUCKING THINGS AND ALL THE DEMOCRATS VOTED FOR IT AS WELL!

Now, you're pissed off at the execs?

This is insane.

Why aren't you pissed off at Obama for SIGNING THE FUCKING BILL? Why aren't you pissed off at the democrats for WRITING IT INTO THE BILL AND THEN VOTING FOR IT???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????

Edited by Bounce12
We the people own 80% of AIG. Fuck them. Us hourly employees get fired for fucking up. We have the right, and Congress has the duty to recover every cent!

There is a system in place for firing CEOs and establishing their pay.

Do you know what stockholders' meetings are?

If you are disappointed by a CEO, use the system that's in place.

It's none of the demonkraps fucking business to do this.

It's NOT government's purpose in life to fight your class-envy battles for you.

Does that make you feel better? The fact that the government owns a GD insurance company?

Moreover, taking the bonuses back is a different issue than executive compensation.

The bonuses you're talking about were CREATED when Obama signed the pork bill. HE CREATED THE FUCKING THINGS AND ALL THE DEMOCRATS VOTED FOR IT AS WELL!

Now, you're pissed off at the execs?

This is insane.

Why aren't you pissed off at Obama for SIGNING THE FUCKING BILL? Why aren't you pissed off at the democrats for WRITING IT INTO THE BILL AND THEN VOTING FOR IT???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????

+1 Obongo got his tit in a wringer by signing the bill and now he is backpedaling and swinging toward public opinion again.

I have no problem with these people getting their bonus if they deserve them. If you don't or are upset because you didn't get one then go back to school and get an education to get these kind of bonuses.

My girlfriend disagrees with me on this but me being in sales i do get bonuses for the hardwork i do and i sure the hell would not have let those protestors on my property boo hooing about their bad luck or misfortune. Like it is these peoples fault, one more example of having their hand out for a handout. These people do their job and evidently do it well enough to be paid well.

I know i'm going to get beat up for my opinion on this but if the congressmen and women don't do a good job of running the country and run the country in the ground should they pay back their bonuses or pay?? I doubt they would file bills to tax their own pay and bonuses for doing a shitty job in office.

Now they can ask combat troops to pay their own insurance premiums! :dollar::dollar::dollar:..... Again......

I know i'm going to get beat up for my opinion on this

LOL

+1 for sure!

I know when I post much of this stuff that people are going to get in my face over it.

That's what makes it fun!

Stir the hornets' nest baby!

Gotta love it.

And to Juggernaut....

The last thing I want is for the government to own a bunch of industries like this. From my perspective, they have trashed everything they have had their hands on.

Doesn't Obama have enough to worry about? How about we start with border security and then get cash moving again in the economy before we spend our time and resources trashing private citizens. How about we spend some time on our domestic energy policy - INCREASING domestic energy supplies?

No, no, no.... we can't have that. We have CEOs to demonize.

This is truly mindless.

So BHO is calling for oversight because he wants to fuck people over, and not because nearly all of America is screaming for him to do so? Huh. :rolleyes:

Shouldn't this be in the Political Discussion section?

Isn't this the reason our founders set in place a REPUBLIC, with a constitution? and oh, isn't this the general discussion board? WTF :haha:

So BHO is calling for oversight because he wants to fuck people over, and not because nearly all of America is screaming for him to do so? Huh. :rolleyes:

Maybe in whatever BS news media you listen to man.

This is a complete invasion of these people's privacy. Imagine the congress of the united states passing laws against TWENTY AMERICAN!?!? Well they did it. They raised taxes on twenty or so people...

invasion of privacy

Redistribution of wealth

Organizing a LYNCH MOB to stand in front of these people's houses

PEOPLE CALLING THREATENING THEIR FAMILIES!!!

Its complete bullshit, this administration organized a lynching against these people.

WE'RE NEXT whenever the admin and the media decides they don't like something about us WE ARE NEXT.

Today its "greedy execs"

Tomorrow its "Cultist Churches" see this month's people magazine??

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20265029,00.html

Its just a matter of time before this month's distraction wheres off (AIG) before they'll be onto the next big thing, (Christians)

I understand. Everybody that knows nothing about this issue agrees with you. They're not bonuses, that's what they're being called to get a rise out of people that read nothing but titles.

I know when I post much of this stuff that people are going to get in my face over it.

Gotta love it.

And so, I suspect this is your motivation for all these mindless rants.

Gotta love it.

Sorry you consider them mindless.

They're "rants" to be sure. "Mindless," I'm not so sure about. You can always put me on ignore. I won't even be offended.

Gotta love it.

Sorry you consider them mindless.

They're "rants" to be sure. "Mindless," I'm not so sure about. You can always put me on ignore. I won't even be offended.

Oh, theres no need for that. It doesn't particularly bother me. I'm just making an observation. Just consider me a little hornet who got stirred for a moment. BUZZ! BUZZ! :D

Edited by DogMan

I'm pretty sure that the politicians intentionally approved these bonuses, brought attention to them so they could get people mad enough to feel like it gave them a right to do something unconstitutional and have some of the American public love them for it like their hero's or something. I mean if they can start taxing people 90 percent because they can convince the public that they don't deserve that much money, what's next, when does it stop. They are trying to generate massive amounts of anger at the rich so that we will agree to let them regulate fucking everything. Chuck Schumar was one of the guys that approved these bonuses and then the next time we see them he is demanding that they give them back or we (mamma gov.) will return them for you. Were talking about 165 million dollars in bonuses. Chuck is the same guy that recently criticized Republicans for holding up the stimulus on account of the 8.5 billion it had in ear marks or pork by saying that Americans really don't care about such insignificant amounts of money. Fucking Rat.

I mean if they can start taxing people 90 percent because they can convince the public that they don't deserve that much money, what's next, when does it stop.

Class envy. Libs are famous for stirring that up.

Maybe in whatever BS news media you listen to man.

This is a complete invasion of these people's privacy. Imagine the congress of the united states passing laws against TWENTY AMERICAN!?!? Well they did it. They raised taxes on twenty or so people...

invasion of privacy

Redistribution of wealth

Organizing a LYNCH MOB to stand in front of these people's houses

PEOPLE CALLING THREATENING THEIR FAMILIES!!!

Its complete bullshit, this administration organized a lynching against these people.

WE'RE NEXT whenever the admin and the media decides they don't like something about us WE ARE NEXT.

Today its "greedy execs"

Tomorrow its "Cultist Churches" see this month's people magazine??

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20265029,00.html

Its just a matter of time before this month's distraction wheres off (AIG) before they'll be onto the next big thing, (Christians)

Bean, scary thing is your not far off. How long before they start a "peaceful" protest out in front of my church or anyone elses for something the pastor said that offended someone. Or protesting our right to bear arms by starting with people who were dumb enough to register their firearms or because you have NRA stickers on your vehicle or gun stickers.

I believe the whole 90% taxing of the "bonuses" was a test to see if they can pull it off later on other things. Guns, ammo, SUV's anything you may find fun and be taxed as a luxury. Because hey, other folks can't afford to do this so if you want to you will have to pay the price.

If the american people don't wake up and get these people out of office next election we are in for a bouncy bumpy ride that will not end well.

Just my rant :rolleyes:

+1 Bounce i get a kick out of reading your posts.