I'm going to take a healthy shit right in the middle of the woods. Thats right...think about it. Many people under thirty only know modern plumbing. They will never experience giving back what one takes form nature. They will never "shit in the woods". Pee doesn't count. Nothing like being in that vulnerable position to get one's head on a swivel. :rolleyes:

Earth Day makes me think of one thing...

You know what I'm gonna do

I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac Eldorado convertible

Hot pink, with whale skin hubcaps

And all leather cow interior

And big brown baby seal eyes for head lights (yeah)

And I'm gonna drive in that baby at 115 miles per hour

Gettin' 1 mile per gallon,

Sucking down Quarter Pounder cheeseburgers from McDonalds

In the old fashioned non-biodegradable styrofoam containers

And when I'm done sucking down those greeseball burgers

I'm gonna wipe my mouth with the American flag

And then I'm gonna toss the styrofoam containers right out the side

And there aint a goddamn thing anybody can do about it

You know why, because we've got the bombs, thats why

2 words, nuclear fucking weapons, OK?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QQNYWFdWRk

Not a prob, Denis Leary is my Irish American hero. Every single one of his songs are great, here's another classic....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_ThH_jrdL8

Forward ahead to 1:15 to 1:20 the Kennedys song..

"And I drink... and I drive.. I'm the only one in my car who gets out alive!"

Ahhh Earth Day, who do we have to thank for Earth Day might you ask? This guy for one...

Ira Einhorn was arrested for murder March 28, 1979, the day the Three Mile Island nuclear plant accident occurred. Ira Einhorn, environmentalist, was charged with murder during the same period as one of the greatest environmental accidents in United States history.

But the real irony is that more people died in the apartment of Ira Einhorn, co-founder of Earth Day than at Three Mile Island. The environmentalist killed more people than the so-called environmental disaster.

Happy Earth Day.

And the real kicker, guess who the lawyer was who got Ira bail so he could flee to France, didn't get convicted until 2001.... Why that would be our friend Arlen Specter!

http://www.thebulletin.us/articles/2009/04...b3868756314.txt

It's true that today is Earth day, so I am going to follow Glenn Beck's advice by cutting down a tree with a chainsaw, leaving all the lights and water on, and anything else that would piss off an environmentalist. Then I will tune in at 5 to celebrate what he refers to as "the most useless day of the year"

But does anyone know what tomorrow is?

Tomorrow is one of my favorite holidays

April 23

It's true that today is Earth day, so I am going to follow Glenn Beck's advice by cutting down a tree with a chainsaw, leaving all the lights and water on, and anything else that would piss off an environmentalist. Then I will tune in at 5 to celebrate what he refers to as "the most useless day of the year"

But does anyone know what tomorrow is?

Tomorrow is one of my favorite holidays

April 23

LOL GREAT VID! Going to find some ducks and oil right now.

I drove an hour and a half 1 way to pick up a $5 item, shot a groundhog and destroyed a beer can so it can't be recycled

I have the asshole song memorized i'm just waiting for the big brown baby seal eyes for headlights to come in for my car