I just got this today after waiting almost a year and a half, but the wait was worth it. It's a Bohica 50bmg 30" upper.

Will be at the range with it on saturday. SWEET!!!!!!! Bring on the Zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoke:

post-9816-1241146795_thumb.jpg

post-9816-1241146890_thumb.jpg

post-9816-1241146980_thumb.jpg

That's sweet! Do you have to change the recoil set up in the butt stock for that?

You have to take the recoil spring and plug as i call it out of the buttstock so the bolt can slide back and forth easy. Also you need to remove or replace the bolt hold open lever on the lower. Bohica offers a modified bolt hold open to put on if you want to transfer back to a AR upper.

I'll try and get some pic's at the range saturday if it don't rain.

Dude, you have some FUGLY feet! Ugh!

Did you know you have a condition known as "Morton's foot?"

That's where your first toe is longer than your big toe.

Your feet are bad enough to distract me from the beauty of the 50! AND THAT takes some doing! :haha: :haha:

:haha2: :haha2:

Yes i have Fred Flintstone feet, but i don't have any money now for shoes :rolleyes: after buying my fiddy and all my ammo. Good thing i reload for it.

Hey Juggs, do i win the bad feet and gun pic?? I mean hey i got a warning and all for posting. LOL :haha:

I'll remove the warning when you come back with a range report and a pic of something you shot with it.....

and it BETTER be more jacked up looking than your toes!!!!! :haha:

DAYUM! That brake is the size of your head!

So that's just a regular AR lower? That's awesome.

It's just a regular Superior Arms ar lower, and yes the brake is huge. Problem now is it won't fit in any of my gun safes and i don't have a case it will fit. Oh the humanity!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Evildog,

Welcome to the world of Boomenlouder Kickenharder!!!!! Have fun and bring extra plugs :smoke: I know that you will be addicted with the first pull of the trigger and blast from the massive over pressure that will envelope your soul. HUGE FUN!!

Juggernaut,

Well, since you asked if anyone else had one... :rolleyes: My Armalite AR-50..Our department does not have a fifty in inventory, so they allowed me to qualify with it as a Special Use weapon for the "Just in case" event. Gotta love my department...

• 2 weeks later...

Since Juggs asked and others are sharing too... :rolleyes:

50oncouch.jpg

50bmgwscope1b.jpg

50bmgwscope2b.jpg

It is a newer Vulcan 50 bmg. 3 lug bolt. single shot. Shoots very nicely I might add... especially with my reloads...

Kicks less than a 12 gauge. It is one HEAVY SOB!!!

The factory trigger was junk... like 12 pounds... talk about flinch factor!!!

I put a Timney trigger in it and have a nice crisp 2.5 pound pull now!! :up: no more jitters as you try to fire! LOL :lol:

:smoke:

BTW, Evildog...

Originally I used that black case it is sitting on... one cheapo from wally world... but I always had to unscrew the brake before it would fit... I never liked that... so I looked around... and I think it was Sportsmansguide that had them but I am not totally sure... You might want to check them out for yourself... I was lucky enough to find ( and buy) a nice hardshell case for mine... cost me just over a hundred bucks shipped... It was made to hold TWO "kentucky muzzleloaders"... so it had like 53" or 58" available inside dims... Just the perfect amount for the beast... and enough width for the scoped rifle to fit...

Maybe you can find something similar... :up:

BTW, Evildog...

Originally I used that black case it is sitting on... one cheapo from wally world... but I always had to unscrew the brake before it would fit... I never liked that... so I looked around... and I think it was Sportsmansguide that had them but I am not totally sure... You might want to check them out for yourself... I was lucky enough to find ( and buy) a nice hardshell case for mine... cost me just over a hundred bucks shipped... It was made to hold TWO "kentucky muzzleloaders"... so it had like 53" or 58" available inside dims... Just the perfect amount for the beast... and enough width for the scoped rifle to fit...

Maybe you can find something similar... :up:

Thanks Indy,

I'm waiting for a gunshow to pop up around here to see if i can find one. :smoke: