This ever happen to you?

I was organizing all my gun stuff today. I recently moved and had it all in boxes.

Anyway, I was separating stuff by gun, and I found 3 S12 factory 8 rounders. This is in addition to the 3 I keep in the same place as the gun.

I could swear I only had 4. I can distinctly remember only buying 4, but apparently I have six.

Do they reproduce in captivity? I am dumbfounded. It was an honest WTF moment.

How the hell do you forget that you own such items?

Didn't know RAA made factory 8 rounders, are they rare nowadays?

Izhmash is the factory. RAA is the importer, and they are rare as unicorn sperm.

I remember when they were plentiful at 75 bucks a pop. :(

Didn't know RAA made factory 8 rounders, are they rare nowadays?

They are OEM, by Izhmash, and were not commercially imported. They pop up occasionally for sale on the forum or gun auction sites.

When you collect guns & accessories long enough you would be surprised at what you can forget. The older you get the more you forget. Eventually every day is a new day I suppose. :) I finally started trying to inventory weapons, mags and ammo last year and I still haven't finished. Too many "honey does". :) When you figure it out, don't tell your bride because she wants you to give the laid back new items to the kids. :(

When you collect guns & accessories long enough you would be surprised at what you can forget. The older you get the more you forget. Eventually every day is a new day I suppose. :) I finally started trying to inventory weapons, mags and ammo last year and I still haven't finished. Too many "honey does". :) When you figure it out, don't tell your bride because she wants you to give the laid back new items to the kids. :(

Well, at midnight I turn 33. Not so old yet.