Here, it would be same as pistol grip shotgun. non stocked rifle. :smoke:

if it was made that way from the factory you would be good to go... However if those things were ever a rifle... .. then Correct me if im wrong.. they would be a SBR... any weapon made from a rifle that does not meet the min length requirements would be considered a SBR..

there was a quad they used to make that I was really tempted to buy, but I only got two AKs, and one is a 12 gauge....I believe those kits are made to 26.5", although its been years since I was checking them out, so dont quote me on that. It really is something to cook your gun out on the grill when you refinish it, and have the thought of "if a cop drive by, and takes a ruler out, he can take my shit right now and put me in prison" because you dont have the fuckin buttstock on the damn thing because your working on the gun......damn shame

now a dual s12 gat, thatd be a friggin hoot.....

...and the BATF is only gonna hassle you if you stick a screw gun on it :) (now, the local LEO, well, they might come a knockin to make sure you dont have an actual machine gun, but hey, its all good, right?)

I've got a Ruger 10/22 gatling gun setup, and it's a pretty damned cool piece of machinery. The main engineering flaw is that it uses Ruger 10/22s. $800 in, I can't get the damned thing to run reliably. With AKs, on the other hand... No such worry. Awesome, I want one!