this guy shot his wife and son today on the courthouse steps ...shot another guy who tried to shoot him(the guy had a ccl and shoot him 2 times in the chest but the eveildoer had on a bulletproof vest) then he shot a whole buncha cops they finally took him down.......why did people decide to start commiting crimes with ak's after the sunset of the awb these assholes are idiots and i'm glad the cops shot the guy...i wish he woulda had an ar15 or an m1 or something....damn idiots ruining it for us legitamate gun owners......end of my rant

i feel sorry for the guys son he wasn't doing anything wrong and the guy with the ccl who got killed saved the sons life by distracting the guy(the son was older like 18 or so i think by the looks of him)

damn that sob

thats fucked up. whats the death toll?

again, gross negligence on the police deptarments behalf by not being properly armed. its not the assualt weapon that did it, its the guy that did it, and the cops that didnt have the right equipment (as usual) to stop the guy.

3 dead and 4 or 5 injured but it was on the courthouse steps they had dead bodies all on the news.....

the guy who saw it going on with the ccl tried to stop him but the bulletproof vest saved the crazy guy....i think in that situation shoot em in the head anyway it would have been over right then if it would have went down like that...

no one is going to see the ccl guy as a defender or anything it will be outwieghed by the damn guy with the ak killing no one will see it as thank god someone tried to do something before the cops could i'm sure there will be some new laws try and get passed

this year is starting to turn bad for gunowners and its headed in a bad direction

you know damn well that these soccer moms with nothing to do are going to be bitching about this.they all think that the ak is so evil,why cant they look at the facts! last time i looked my guns dont run up and down the steets shootin people!they need a person on the other end to pull the trigger right.so call me crazy but the people doin the shootin are the evil ones not the guns.and i agree these assholes always use an ak,why cant they use a 30-30 or a 270 hell a 22 can take a person down why the ak?

:cryss::cryss::cryss:

I will tell ya why...

They are CHEAP...

They are SHORT... ( easy to conceal.)

EASE of ammo aquisition....

LARGE magazine capacity ANYWHERE....

simple math....

simple logistics

UNFORTUNATELY.....

:smoke:

Another way of looking at things is why can't they just throw their worthless carcasses off a tall building instead of going on shooting sprees anyway? :ded:

I still say all these shooting sprees we are seeing now are as a result of "subliminal" programming. How difficult would it be for (the anti-gun media trying to further their cause) to paste a few quick "shoot as many people as you can" messages into the average Americans Ally MCBeal idiot fix? :wacko:

These last few months are gonna put alot of pressure on the Congress to pass another AWB, I fear. Like that will keep us all safe? What I worry about is the guys that start strapping bombs to themselves like in Israel. How do you prepare for that?

Edited by Doerdie
These last few months are gonna put alot of pressure on the Congress to pass another AWB, I fear. Like that will keep us all safe? What I worry about is the guys that start strapping bombs to themselves like in Israel. How do you prepare for that?

hard to be pro-active with a suicide bomber.....the only thing stopping most people from killing is a feeling of self-worth, and just plain ol' not wanting to get shot/the pain

Like the comic says, "other states have a life-time waiting list and Texas has an express lane to the death penalty." WTG Texicans! What are you gonna do? Folks watch the TV and learn the ways of the wicked..the guy seems to have made a choice and decided to go with a means to an end. Yes-we would have preferred he picked a more Texican choice of assalt-like weapon.. a Henry assault rifle and a befitting hat..screaming..remember the Alamo..but..he was pissed at life and picked what he fiqured might fit the bill before he died. Pretty hard to stop modern technology no matter what!

ksk lol well it was an ak and he legally could not own firearms...ned he said he would kill his ex wife if she took him back to court i guess he just took it to an extreme damn sicko's why cant some idiots shoot it up with a 870 express loaded with buckshot or something and stay away from our guns

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_cscharlie_*

Good point BVAMP! If the firearm was obtained illegally, then it didn't stop the criminal from commiting a crime with a firearm. If anybody is going to complain, maybe it should have to do with the law abiding folks lack of being armed.

its criminally negligent for any police department to NOT have AP ammunition and assault rifles now. they all KNOW that the likelyhood of something happening is there, so i know if *I* get shot in an incident like that, and all the cops have are a few sidearms and shotguns, im sueing the living shit out of them for criminal negligence.

then im told there was a thing on the news here about "how to down a plane with a 50 caliber rifle". isnt that providing information that could harm others? what if i terrorist saw that. these gun grabbers need someone to take the fight back to them in a serious way. half the examples i see that they give are false, tainted, and otherwise fraudulent in some way. the answer isnt to disarm the public, the answer is to have adequate firepower to thwart a criminal act. to not do this is outright negligence. isnt it a crime to teach someone how to make explosives? i know it is if its used later on to hurt people or property. well, what about teaching a criminal or terrorist how to down a plane? isnt that the same thing?

maybe the NRA should take a donation system for cops. "assault rifles for all on duty police officers" would make one hell of a statement. no matter what the public has, it does no good if you cant shoot back in kind.

so they ban assault weapons and 50 cal. then what? they going to ban optical sights? you all know how much more lethal any firearm is with a scope on it. or how about 12 gauge slugs? they can kill a human in body armor that isnt reenfoced with steel plates. boy those are deadly, BAN EM. I think this is why the scream for no gun control, and the lack of proper counter-action against the gun grabbers by the NRA. if we had a system that made sense and was not only fair, but conclusive, we wouldnt have HALF the problems we do now with firearms.

punish the criminals, not the general public.

......no wait, lets take away all those dangerous guns from those that have them lawfully, so that the criminals that do the deeds anyway can still get them and be the only ones with them....makes TOTAL sense to me guys....

Had a guy here last week (Friday) shooting at goose hunters trespassing on his farm with an AK-47. he was shooting at the pond near them to scare em off. Whan I opened the paper it was The headline in BIG BOLD letters...MAN SHOOTS AK-47 AT HUNTERS.

The need a new name for the gun. I kinda like "Fuzzy Yellow Bunny Slipper" as a new name for the AK.

again, who cares what it was? the guy was discharging a firearm in the direction of another person. thats a felony, and thats that. the problem is they wouldnt put it in the paper if it was a bolt gun or shotgun.