Fenix TA30 Group Buy Redux

I did, i'm just not that bright i guess. I'm not too computer savvy so i don't really understand how i pay an email address. Can i mail you some money, do you do the paypal thing, or can i go to your site and enter a CC #? Pardon my ignorance.

I'm in for 1. Depending on the price, maybe 2. I sent you a PM requesting payment instructions.

Got your PM and sent payment this morning for 1. Thanks.

Edited by EricinMaryland
  • 1 month later...

Any one already have one of these with the tapeswitch? If so, what are the approximate dimensions of the tapeswitch? I have a TA 30 and tapeswitch inbound when Nathan ships them but need the dimensions now. I am looking at a Dieter CQD foregrip and they sell them with a couple different sized cutouts for tapeswitches.

Any one already have one of these with the tapeswitch? If so, what are the approximate dimensions of the tapeswitch? I have a TA 30 and tapeswitch inbound when Nathan ships them but need the dimensions now. I am looking at a Dieter CQD foregrip and they sell them with a couple different sized cutouts for tapeswitches.

mines about 2 inches of pad then a little over a half inch of booting over the chord

Hey mt im only posting this in hopes of saving you money it's not meant to talk sh!t or anything like that.. That being said... I went to the site you listed just to check out this stuff and i gotta say...90+ for that grip seems like an a ridiculous amount of money for a picatinny mounted flea comb. Not to mention the fact that he sells those tactical star trek klingon warrior knives that made me spit diet coke on my monitor. This is all just my opinion so please don't be offended. You don't need the cutout if you don't want it. Any vert. grip will do all you need is a piece of bicycle inner tube to go around the grip and the switch. it won't be enough pressure to complete the circuit and it makes your VFG more comfortable.

It is used for $40 and he has one of each size. Just trying to get the width of the Fenix tapeswitch as one cutout is 7/8 inch x 3 & 1/8 inches and the other is 5/8 inch x 2 & 5/8 inches. I have always used bicycle inner tubes to secure my tapeswitches and provide more grip on my foregrips.

Edited by MT Predator