Buck and Ball

Deal posting has been forbidden by The Juggernaut, I reported your post, just to let him know to close it.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=41409

From my take on the thread you linked to, ammo and other items which do not compete with forum vendors is excluded. Which only makes sense. If a forum vendor does not sell the item, how can such a post hurt them? Is there a vendor here who carries buck and ball?

Edit. nevermind I see that juggernaut has just cleared that up.

Edited by 7.62x39
Deal posting has been forbidden by The Juggernaut, I reported your post, just to let him know to close it.

From my take on the thread you linked to, ammo and other items which do not compete with forum vendors is excluded. Which only makes sense. If a forum vendor does not sell the item, how can such a post hurt them? Is there a vendor here who carries buck and ball?

Bingo!

Two kinds of people society doesn't like. Snitches and child molesters....Just saying. not sure what you got out dropping a dime on a fellow member who was just trying to help.

Social commentary not needed. Back to ammo please.

Is that cheap? $1 per round. I looked though their latest catalog and saw several things that were higher priced then else where as in almost $10 on a $40 item there price.

It is a specialty round.

I think a MORE IMPORTANT NOTION that was overlooked in this thread is the following...

Deal posting has been forbidden by The Juggernaut

That is completely and totally NOT TRUE!!!!

The DEAL POSTING has been FORBIDDEN by the FORUM *OWNER*.

The Juggernaut, the Indyarms, and the Tritium are the mods set in place to ENFORCE THAT DECREE!

WE HAVE NOT MADE IT SO... We just enforce the ruling that it is so... :lol:

Thanks!! :up:

:smoke:

FWIW, this stuff doesnt cycle worth a damn in my saiga 12 or any autoloader I own (SBE 2, 11-87). Its got plenty of power but the end crimps are horrible. However, it works ok in a 870 pump. I wont be buying anymore of it though. Its a neat concept and it makes some killer patterns in plywood, but it is totally unreliable. YMMV

pathetic

lvjeffro, go fucking troll somewhere else, I'd like to see you say that shit to my face, I guess the internets are anonymous enough for you to insult people. I was just trying to help out, as requested by the admins.

Juggernaut, didn't realize that ammo deals were still on, thanks for letting me know!

Edited by vbrtrmn

Apparently no good deed (or deal) goes unpunished around here. Oh well.

FWIW the Buck and Ball cycled fine in my 22" Saiga with quite impressive patterns and is a tad cheaper than 00 Buck sold by SG.

FWIW the Buck and Ball cycled fine in my 22" Saiga with quite impressive patterns and is a tad cheaper than 00 Buck sold by SG.

you were punished,......how????

Damn dude, I even sent you a PM apologizing for flagging your post, what are you looking for, a hug? :haha:

Damn dude, I even sent you a PM apologizing for flagging your post, what are you looking for, a hug? :haha:

Thanks for the PM Bro.

I simply had no idea that telling folks there was a good deal on fairly rare ammo would cause such a shitstorm.