Looks kinda Shaun of the Dead cheezyish, but with more thinking involved(subtitles). Maybe Shaun of the Dead meets Inglorious Bastards(Bad Ass movie). Now Zombieland on the other hand looks pretty good. Either way every one should go see Inglorious Bastards :super: . And Woody Harrelson's other movie 2012 looks good too(say good by to Komufornia and there stupid gun laws). And when I was at Inglorious Bastards, I saw a preview for the new

:ded: . Sorry to get off topic :unsure:

Any ways, my thoughts are it will be ok but not great. It's hard to compete with movies like Dawn of the Dead. I wouldn't mind chopping down some Nazi Zombies though.

movie has been out for a while. I already own it, bought it off line about 2 months ago.

Thanks for reminding me, Nailbomb has it right now, gotta get back from him.

It's a upper "B"" rated movie with some stupid shit parts., the kind that make you go, WHAT??? AUGH, NO WAY!!!

What self respecting hot chick is gonna have sex with a fat guy, in an outhouse, while he's dropping a loaf!!

Decent filming though.

movie has been out for a while. I already own it, bought it off line about 2 months ago.

It's a upper "B"" rated movie with some stupid shit parts., the kind that make you go, WHAT??? AUGH, NO WAY!!!

What self respecting hot chick is gonna have sex with a fat guy, in an outhouse, while he's dropping a loaf!!

Decent filming though.

Damn You! DAMN YOU TO HELL for trying to take away the last shred of hope for fulfilling my only true fantasy (the hot chick in an outhouse pinch a loaf scene). If enough hot chicks see the movie, it could sway one or two of them in the world to make my life complete, but not if you try and dissuede them! Ok, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, but the trailer looked cool. One movie to stay away from at ALL costs is Black Sheep (NOT the Chris Farly one, The one about zombie/killer sheep from Austraila), but a most excellent older, but goody is Dog Soldiers, about gubbment bio-engineered werewolf type killing machines. It is low budget, but a pretty well done flick.

Decent filming though.

Damn You! DAMN YOU TO HELL for trying to take away the last shred of hope for fulfilling my only true fantasy (the hot chick in an outhouse pinch a loaf scene). If enough hot chicks see the movie, it could sway one or two of them in the world to make my life complete, but not if you try and dissuede them! Ok, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, but the trailer looked cool. One movie to stay away from at ALL costs is Black Sheep (NOT the Chris Farly one, The one about zombie/killer sheep from Austraila), but a most excellent older, but goody is Dog Soldiers, about gubbment bio-engineered werewolf type killing machines. It is low budget, but a pretty well done flick.

I liked dead snow, black sheep, and dog soldiers...

The movie to avoid at all costs is "Terror Toons" It has no redeeming qualities.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0324213/

Edited by Nailbomb

i loved Black Sheep. it was so fricking funny; however, i love Cannibal the Musical also. (Matt Stone + Trey Parker & Troma (Of Course!)).

About 15+ years ago, my friend whom worked at a real out of the way movie club that had all sorts of cheesey old horror movies, brought over a movie called Nazi Zombies. It was so damned awful. It had 1 zombie about 40 minutes it. i gave up it was so boring. He said it never got better. I was looking on imdb but could not find it. The movie Dead Snow looks much better and I like when zombies run after the people. Much cooler than the ones stuck in rigor.

Contiued searching. I think the one we saw was Oasis of the Zombies. Very very lame and dont waste your time. I want my hour back.

I tried to watch "Dog Soldiers" once, but I kept dozing in and out. Not that it was that bad, I was just dead tired when I tried watching it. I'll have to give it another try.

Someone posted this picture on another forum:

dogsoldiers6.jpg

.....and that was all it took for me to think, "I gotta see this".

For anyone looking for a free watch, you can see Dog Soldiers here: http://www.novamov.com/video/4a5741217cd7f# . So-so quality, but it's free and you don't have to DL it. Just watch it like a YouTube video.