New Muzzle Attachment Doo-Hickey

Will,

I like the looks of that one a lot. On the side view, it looks like a really, really long puck with the way that the grooves are cut on the threaded end. And yes, where did you find this one.

Will,

I like the looks of that one a lot. On the side view, it looks like a really, really long puck with the way that the grooves are cut on the threaded end. And yes, where did you find this one.

DPH Arm's is the distributor of those . As noted , it's basicly a big ass Phantom . I can't remember the price off hand , I'm sure they're on Scott's website . We get them in by the 20lb bag , Will happened by with sticky finger's when the bag was handy .....

We get them in by the 20lb bag , Will happened by with sticky finger's when the bag was handy .....

Thanks for the info. And I can't blame Will, I get the same way around a 20lb bag of Krispy Kremes.. :smoke:

How well does it hide the flash? Looks very nice.

It actually does a noticable job of breaking up the fireball . The thing I like about it is that it doesn't require indexing , you just tighten the thing down . Makes it easy if you want to move to a choke to extend you range for whatever reason

looks sweet,but like most of the other doo dads it needs a wrench flat or something so installing it would be painless

The easiest way I found was to slam my palm against the teeth and then turn my hand to tighten it.

Sure it smarts a little, but my palm healed up after about three weeks.

:haha: