I don't know about durable... but I prefer the spring loaded stocks :D, we have a few different stocks (I think a different one on every gun!) and they all seem to work just fine, I'm not one to answer this question I guess. But I like the ones with springs in them.

The Ace stock seems rather solid for a hollow tube type folder. The DPH Arms folder looks to be even stronger with being made out of solid alum, but would also weigh more than the Ace. I have not used the DPH Arm stock.

As far as tele stocks go, I have seen a solid alum extension tube for sale some where although I can't recall where. I would think using one of those with an M4 stock could produce a rather stout set up. Again it would prob be a little hefty.

The Ace stock seems rather solid for a hollow tube type folder. The DPH Arms folder looks to be even stronger with being made out of solid alum, but would also weigh more than the Ace. I have not used the DPH Arm stock.

As far as tele stocks go, I have seen a solid alum extension tube for sale some where although I can't recall where. I would think using one of those with an M4 stock could produce a rather stout set up. Again it would prob be a little hefty.

Carolina Shoorters supply maybe???

sorry folks i work nights at walmart and failed to mention that the purchases would be from css or maa,also the stock would go on a saiga 12,i am concerned about slop and how the stocks held up in the cold of winter ,as you know the drastic temp changes do affect all materials ,i have been leaning toward the colapsable stock but never having eather i thought i would ask ,my duity weapon was a 1911 and a m3a1 so no help there,thanks .

Edited by sparky63

I have an ACE stock. I used the original ace block, but recently changed to CSS ISA, what a wonderful product, it even included the button screws for the original pin locations, and it fit tighter than the ACE one. I use the push button folding hinge, and had a little slop in it with the ACE block, I have none with the CSS ISA, and I mean NONE, it is as solid as a non folder.

HUZZAH!!

I have an ACE stock. I used the original ace block, but recently changed to CSS ISA, what a wonderful product, it even included the button screws for the original pin locations, and it fit tighter than the ACE one. I use the push button folding hinge, and had a little slop in it with the ACE block, I have none with the CSS ISA, and I mean NONE, it is as solid as a non folder.

HUZZAH!!

thank you, thats what i was looking for.