I'm with you Rev, but the questions they will be asking are like, how many miles do you drive to and from work, what time do you go to work. That ain't none of their fricking business. All they need to know is that me and my wife, along with my very mean Japanese Chin live here, other than that, they'll be told POLITELY to get the hell off my property. I have also heard that they will have to do a GPS tag within at least 40 feet from the door. Now why in the hell do they need all that???? Somebody tell me.

The killing of this guy was wrong and uncalled for, but the gov is overstepping their bounds.

I regret the loss of this apparently naive and well meaning man. Going out and knocking on doors unannounced in rural Appalachia can get you an unexpected cup of coffee and country hospitality, or you may find yourself looking down the barrel(s) of a 12 gauge shotgun. Expect the latter if you aren't known, and you aren't kin.

The census bureau would be well advised to familiarize themselves with local cultural etiquette, before appearing at someones door unbidden.

Always have the neighbor call to let the next interview know you are on your way, so he has time to cover up the mason jars and meet the visitor at the property gate.

WS

....I have also heard that they will have to do a GPS tag within at least 40 feet from the door....

they already did this here earlier this summer. i was doing some work in the front yard when the lady pulled up and pointed something at my front door. when i asked her wtf she was doing, she identified herself as a U.S. census worker but didn't offer any type of explanation other than that she was gps mapping front doors on her route.

The bureau is assisting state police and declined to confirm or discuss any details about the crime scene. "Our job is to determine if there was foul play involved — and that's part of the investigation — and if there was foul play involved, whether that is related to his employment as a Census worker," said Beyer.

Let me get this straight, this man was found hung by the neck with the word FED carved in his chest and the FBI has not yet ruled out Suicide or natural causes?

"Worst case of suicide I ever seen" - Anonymous FBI Spokesman, Paint Lick Field Office

WS

Edited by WaffenSchmied

....I have also heard that they will have to do a GPS tag within at least 40 feet from the door....

they already did this here earlier this summer. i was doing some work in the front yard when the lady pulled up and pointed something at my front door. when i asked her wtf she was doing, she identified herself as a U.S. census worker but didn't offer any type of explanation other than that she was gps mapping front doors on her route.

MGRS coordinates?

So they can TAX with better accuracy. :lolol:

I always figured that the gps stuf was in case they decided to put your name on one of those lists next to al-Zawahiri, they could just drag and drop your census file to an email to some military brass and Mr Tomahawk would come knocking right on your door. Pretty efficient, if you ask me, lot less trouble than waking up local SWAT and hoping they dont just shoot the grandmother who lives next door to you.

Edited by ReverendFranz