8" Red Jacket S-12

After much anticipation I can finally post these. Still have yet to find the time to put it through the paces...hopefully Sunday. Thought I'd throw these up for your viewing pleasure....

SBS1.jpg

SBS2.jpg

8" S-12 converted by Will @ Red Jacket Inc. Two toned paint scheme (comps from a different gun). Very happy with the way it looks. Work is killing me and I can't wait to get to the range!

Thank's guy's :smoke: . Have fun with that thing Nick , they are a hoot :devil:

Hey BobAsh , from a man who see's the state of the art daily , those are truly kind word's . Thank you . Now , put a boot to "Fast Tony's" ass and hurry him up shipping his .410 to me . We gunna make it quiet :ph34r:

That two tone does indeed look very nice but I would paint the brake to match

Hey Nick , BigSky makes a good point . If you want to send me that brake and $10.00 I'll blast and Gunkote it for you .

Wow, that seems like a helluva offer. Our business members rock. :super:

Hopefully I'll be able to afford a S-12 sbs while they're still legal...

Hey BobAsh , from a man who see's the state of the art daily , those are truly kind word's . Thank you . Now , put a boot to "Fast Tony's" ass and hurry him up shipping his .410 to me . We gunna make it quiet ph34r.gif

I'm looking forward to taking out turtles in Tony's pond with that thing.

Hey BobAsh , from a man who see's the state of the art daily , those are truly kind word's . Thank you . Now , put a boot to "Fast Tony's" ass and hurry him up shipping his .410 to me . We gunna make it quiet ph34r.gif

I'm looking forward to taking out turtles in Tony's pond with that thing.

You and that fucking Tony LOL , I gotta admit , it'll be my first " turtle gun" build :lolol:

Thanks guys!

bigsky59721, If you can drive a little over an hour north you can shoot it...how's that for thanks?

Will, Still trying to come up with the correct/final FH and once I do I'll send it to you for paint. Thanks again for the build. I hope to have the funds for the other one (12") soon.

Yeah, that's Federal #7.5 1 1/8oz there....something like 1k rounds sitting on the shelf. The one box of #6 Federal had a FTE on the last round (mag related, I think). And the S&B 3" 00 Buck had the bolt/FGB hang ups like I wrote to you about. I can't remember what the round count on that gun was before I sent it to you but I think it was about 200...still breaking in.

Yeah, the north hills stay fairly dry most of the winter. Over a foot up high. We still have a two mile hose lay sitting out under the snow from our last fire around here...probably be June before we see it again. D'oh!

Like I said in the PM, look me up if you get this way.