• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about Worms Armageddon? Another one of my favorites.

Juggs......Ace Combat 4? Wow that brings me back. That really was the last good Ace Combat (in my op)   1. Company Of Heroes (all) 1.1 LEFT 4 FRIGGAN DEAD!!! 2. Empire Total War 3.Rome Total War

Residental Evil 4 (gamecube and wii version which has the ps bonuses) HL Opposing Force Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles House of the Dead: Overkill (if you have a wii, you MUST play this game--c

Posted Images

Oy....I could write a freaking book in this topic. I was one of THOSE kids growing up. Some might call me a recovering game addict.

I'll just address a couple... Elder Scrolls 4 is some kind of monster. It took over my life for a couple of weeks on two occasions. I believe the only reason I quit playing is that I got sick of having it crash every 5 minutes. There are some sweet mods for that game though! TES4 Nexus has just about everything you could ever want; I once even saw a mod that makes all the horses in the game poop every now and then. You could pick up the poop and poison your arrows with it. :rolleyes: There was another graphics mod that was so hardware intensive that no computer commercially marketed at this time can run it at full capacity.

Knights of the Old Republic was a wonderful game in almost every way. KOTOR 2 did not have the same epic feel of the first one, but was far more important to me. Kreia was such a mindfuck to me at the time. That game was my "Ethics 101" class. I still use the beggar scenario as an argument basis against Kantian ethicists.

I am surely a child of the computer generation.

Edit: Oh, and how come only Juggs listed Metroid?? HEATHENS!

Edited by JanusthePhoenix

Some campaign play from Call Of Duty 4 "DEATH FROM ABOVE" AC 130 Gunship terrorizing some shit!

Postal 2........who doesn't want to have it out with gary coleman in the mall?

Never played it so I looked it up on You Tube and came up with this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ifD4SLTCqE Fun for the whole family!

Some campaign play from Call Of Duty 4 "DEATH FROM ABOVE" AC 130 Gunship terrorizing some shit!

Never played it so I looked it up on You Tube and came up with this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ifD4SLTCqE Fun for the whole family!

I never played that one either, but it does look like they included some "interesting" weapons in that game.

On a side note, that Rifle city limit highway sign you use as an avatar, RIPPER... that town's about 70 miles from where I live. It has a distinctive name, but in reality it's just a wide spot in the road.

I never played that one either, but it does look like they included some "interesting" weapons in that game.

On a side note, that Rifle city limit highway sign you use as an avatar, RIPPER... that town's about 70 miles from where I live. It has a distinctive name, but in reality it's just a wide spot in the road.

I was working in Denver last month. On some down time, drove out to Moab for a few days. Had the wife with me and she took that pic going down the highway at about 85mph. You live in a beautiful area. The drive from Denver to Moab is pretty kick ass. I'm from Florida, the highest thing here is a fuckin streetlight. Being the gun nut that I am, I planned on getting a pic of the sign before I even left Denver. The town was lame but I got my pic though. :D Weird thing is, during that whole drive, that was one of the only areas that like you said "is just a wide spot in the road'. The rest of it was pretty mind blowing.

Edited by THE RIPPER

It's 1st person, not the overhead view. You can however switch to an "over the shoulder" or "from behind" view too, but I only used that to look around corners.

Thanks, now I just need a system that can play it, lol.