Juggernaut Sports wood!

Looking good Jugg's :) , but you have got to get a matching buttstock !

what kind of options do I got with the tang cut???

Jake, I picked up the wood from Makc....

Why don't you let me send you a tang and get Brian to weld it on there? It definitely would be happier with a wood buttstock IMO. That would get you there and I bet B could do a great weld job that you wouldn't even be able to see.

Another option would be to check with Will and see if he has a rear block complete, from one of the triangle folder jobs he's done.

Then there's the third option....the one that would make your gun even more happy to be sporting that particular set of wood! Get that lovely bride of yours to check with Will and see what it would cost to get the real deal in there for a folder!

:super:

I bet B could also do that install for ya if you can score the parts somewhere. I'm keepin my fingers crossed for option #3. I LOVE the way that 12K Tactics looks!

post-1293-12562336395312_thumb.jpg

post-1293-125623365153_thumb.jpg

Pretty snazzy you could always get an alum frame to work with that there collapsable and get some wood to cover it then you could be the first on your block with a collapsable wood stock :devil: or just use the tube thats there make a wood butstock put the tube inside that butt stock make a um leaver to work at the bottom to collaps it

Why don't you let me send you a tang and get Brian to weld it on there? It definitely would be happier with a wood buttstock IMO. That would get you there and I bet B could do a great weld job that you wouldn't even be able to see.

Another option would be to check with Will and see if he has a rear block complete, from one of the triangle folder jobs he's done.

Then there's the third option....the one that would make your gun even more happy to be sporting that particular set of wood! Get that lovely bride of yours to check with Will and see what it would cost to get the real deal in there for a folder!

:super:

I bet B could also do that install for ya if you can score the parts somewhere. I'm keepin my fingers crossed for option #3. I LOVE the way that 12K Tactics looks!

I think a folder in Michigan would be a problem. :unsure:

you get a matching wood buttstock , send that shit to me . I'll replace your rear trunnion and freshen it all up when I'm done . Whatdayathinkaboutthemapples?

Never thought I'd say this to another guy, but.....

I like your wood. :rolleyes::lolol:

I agree that it needs some kind of wood for the stock. Not exactly sure what I'd recommend though.

Corbin

P.S. When we going shooting?

Edited by Corbin

Im sitting on a S12 wooden Russkie handguard and a Romy stock I refinished to match it right now. I was all gung ho while I was doing it, but now that I'm finished I haven't pulled the trigger (lol) and installed it even though I'm happy how it turned out.

Might rethink it now...