BOLT ON 20 gauge front sights.... WHO???

• 2 weeks later...

You can make ANYTHING work with a little bit of time, patience, and ingenuity...

GIVE IT A SHOT!!!! What do you have to lose except the $300.00 you will be spending on a new saiga 12 for the front sleeve that you have without a gun to mount it on, if you cant make it work on a 20!!! :)

I am sure with a little work you can hook up some kind of sleeve device that will work awesome!

THEN... POST the pics and details for the rest of the board.. we would LOVE to see what you come up with!!

GIVE 'ER HELL!

:smoke:

Good luck finding an S12 sight to mod. I've been waiting on rusmilitary to get them back in stock for a LOOOOONNNGG time. They're "supposed to be" getting a new shipment this week I believe and they said they would have flash hiders as well. We'll see. :unsure:

I have one in progress. Being machined out of a billet aluminum block, will be set up to accomidate adjustable fiber optic sights. I'll try and post a picture when I get it done.

Dude hell yeah that's just my speed! Keep us posted! :super:

Yea, this one is going to be totally custom, there is no way I could economically maunfacture these. I have about 4 hours in the front blade already, and probably 3 more to go. The rear sight will be mounted on a custom mount that fits over the gas tube that I also machined myself. The rear mount has an interchangeable weaver rail for my red dot, as well as an interchageable mounting rail for the rear open sight. hopefully I'll get pics of the compleated parts next week, and them on the gun in a few. Later guys