Romanian Wire Folder

As you can see this is my first post. I have been lurking here for quite some time and this is my go to place for Saiga 12 info . The question I have is can a Romy wire folder be installed without any mods ? I have a converted my S12 using a Tromix DIY trigger guard , Tromix FCG , Twister gas puck and SAW grip. If any one has a Romanian wire folder installed pics would be great. Thanks

my shoulder hurts thinking about shooting the wire folder with slugs on the 12

Agreed... would not use the wire folder unless youre going for the ultimate in lightweight... and even at that I think my Tromix folder is really light.

Yeah it works great on the saiga12, though you may want to use thread lock on the screws. Each time I fire it they come loose. Best part is the red horizonal lines of broken capillaries that is imprinted on your shoulder :super:.

I have this stock on one of mine, it's fine if you add a rubber gernade launching butt pad to it. No borken capillaries or red marks.