I just had a friend tell me she was appalled by my photo in facebook. In case this link doesn't work it's me with a big shit eating grin on my face holding my saiga12 http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h50/tih2ho/saiga038.jpg She said that in the future I might loose a job over it or something like that. Maybe she just took offence to that 12 rounder.

Maybe she's just jealous. I know I am. Your S-12 is NICE!

• 2 months later...

I have one, but don't really see the point. It's just a way for self-centered people to talk about themselves. I probably have half of my "friends" blocked because they post dumb shit.

One thing it did was show me how many of my previous friends have turned into stupid liberals. It's funny too, because you post something contrary to what they're saying, and they just don't get it. They think you're one of them.

One "group" was "10,000 people who support healthcare reform". :lolol:

WJ and Juggs are a couple of my friends on there....

Hey Cobra I tried to find you on there but no luck.

On a lighter note, do you know how many hot chicks there are with your name? :lolol:

Hahahaha...hmmmm haven't seen this post in awhile...guess I need to amend my "friends" list....:rolleyes:

Shane I'll send you a link.

Realized something else about FB that's kinda ghey...but a good thing...you get to find out who your REAL friends are.

If you fuck up and piss off some people, they will officially "unfriend" you there....:lolol:

I'm on there as well. I don't do the games, but have found a few old classmates and service buddies that were lost to time, it has been a hoot catching up with a few.

HUZZAH!!!

Hahahaha...hmmmm haven't seen this post in awhile...guess I need to amend my "friends" list....:rolleyes:

:haha:

Realized something else about FB that's kinda ghey...but a good thing...you get to find out who your REAL friends are.

If you fuck up and piss off some people, they will officially "unfriend" you there....:lolol:

I wish there was a way you could tell who is ignoring you. Then I would know who gets offended easily. Though I have my suspicions. :ph34r:

I was one of the first on facebook, but for a COMPLETLY different reason.. It was my freshmen year at clemson, and facebook had pretty much nothing nothing but a single picture, relationship status, and your name.. and you could only use it if you had a college email address, essentially making it a directory.. and since I suck at remembering faces, it was awesome! Also good way to make sure you weren't wasting time on a girl.

I would have left it after that.. since I'm graduating, but it now has adapted and serves a new purpose.. I like seeing what my friends are up to on trips and stuff.. Seeing old friends or remembering old trips without the hassel actually bothering to take any pictures myself or keeping em. I basically use it as an online photo album I guess..

As for friends.. I'm damn picky, and I go through my friends list and remove people who arn't real friends every now and then just to keep it relevant and a bit more private.

It's an invasion of privacy, but I wouldn't have any pictures without it.. I'm just not big on cameras.

I'm on facebook to keep track of friends and family, but don't post my every move like other people on there. Heard of someone getting their house robbed when they posted that they would be out of the house for the evening. Be careful how you post.

nyclu3

Before I even respond to this - HAVEN'T you any of you heard of "Do Yo Have A Facebook" on You Tube? Seriously, get on You Tube and download or just watch "Do You Have A Facebook". You will never want to do it again. Holy Shit I thought this was common knowledge.