This is a friend of mine's Daughter and Mother in Law. Anger. Anyone knows where the driver is, let me know.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/hit-and-run-1-12-2010 (video)

Girl, Grandmother Struck in Hit-and-Run

Updated: Wednesday, 13 Jan 2010, 4:08 PM MST

Published : Tuesday, 12 Jan 2010, 6:46 PM MST

PHOENIX - Phoenix Police are looking for a driver who hit a grandmother and her young granddaughter who were crossing the street.

Police say the driver struck the two near 30th St and Thomas at about 6:20 p.m. and then took off. The grandmother was riding a motorized scooter and the child was on her lap, witnesses say.

The 5-year-old child was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital with life-threatening injuries. The 52-year-old woman also suffered critical injuries.

Police are looking for two suspects who were in the vehicle. The suspects' car, a white-colored Camry, was found empty about a block away.

The scooter was in the crosswalk, witnesses say.

Dude....wtf

A friend of mine at work was in a hit-and-run accident on Sunday night by a White Camry that ran a light.

I hope that your friends come out alright and I hope they catch this fucker.

You might as well set up an Evil Kenevil Snake River ramp and take your chances if you try crossing most New Jersey roads on a motorized scooter. :ded:

"Get the f**k out the way" is what you'd probably hear coming out the drivers door window as your scooter gets dragged under the car. :eek:

Since most of the cars here who disregard cross walks and traffic lights are most likely stolen anyway, good luck in trying to find someone to arrest. :haha:

Anyway, that sucks. I sure hope they catch (and charge) someone. Knowing how f**ked up the liberal lawyers are, they'll probably come up with some hokey excuse that if the Mother In Law didn't have the child in her lap (plus being unrestrained on top of it), she probably would have made it. :angry2:

This is a friend of mine's Daughter and Mother in Law. Anger. Anyone knows where the driver is, let me know.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/hit-and-run-1-12-2010 (video)

Girl, Grandmother Struck in Hit-and-Run

Updated: Wednesday, 13 Jan 2010, 4:08 PM MST

Published : Tuesday, 12 Jan 2010, 6:46 PM MST

PHOENIX - Phoenix Police are looking for a driver who hit a grandmother and her young granddaughter who were crossing the street.

Police say the driver struck the two near 30th St and Thomas at about 6:20 p.m. and then took off. The grandmother was riding a motorized scooter and the child was on her lap, witnesses say.

The 5-year-old child was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital with life-threatening injuries. The 52-year-old woman also suffered critical injuries.

Police are looking for two suspects who were in the vehicle. The suspects' car, a white-colored Camry, was found empty about a block away.

The scooter was in the crosswalk, witnesses say.

I pray your friends heal and come out of this ok. Should be able to match the VIN or plate to the owner. Hopefully, it wasn't stolen.