Something Loose Inside?

Yeah, youre probably right. So, #2 for heavy loads, and #1 for the lighter? Slugs and Trap?

Thats backwards man, #1 for high brass/magnums, #2 for low brass/cheep stuff

As someone else posted that helps me remember is #2 for more gas for lower powered stuff

or remember that its screwed out more on #2 to allow more gas for lower powered stuff

edit, just remembered the sticky http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=262

Edited by vinnivanhood

Ok so I am going to go test the cycling today, I got some 2 3/4" Winchester Super X High Brass 1 1/4 oz Game Loads for gas setting #2. Then Some 2 Remington 3" Magnum 00 Buck for gas setting #1. Also, I bought some 2 3/4" Remington Slugger Rifled Slugs, 1 oz.. Would they be better suited for #1 or #2 setting?

Ok so I am going to go test the cycling today, I got some 2 3/4" Winchester Super X High Brass 1 1/4 oz Game Loads for gas setting #2. Then Some 2 Remington 3" Magnum 00 Buck for gas setting #1. Also, I bought some 2 3/4" Remington Slugger Rifled Slugs, 1 oz.. Would they be better suited for #1 or #2 setting?

Try shooting all new types of ammo on setting 1 first to see if it will cycle. That way you won't have the bolt slamming into the back.

I have surefire 12 rounders and agp 10 rounders. 1 mag failure out of 5 agp mags, 2 others seem tight on the sides of the shells and don't feed well. No problems with my surefire mags so far.

If you hear the rattling sound when you tilt your head, it could be your brain. You can fill the empty space with expanding foam spray. That worked for me.

AWWW C'mon! That rattle thing got me thinking of the old "ren & stimpy " cartoon. Stimpy's brain would always rattle around in his head. I remember it falling out once. Just having fun, as long as it's allowed. The Mag advice stands though. One clear AGP mag broke while shooting in cold weather. One is enough to lose a gold star for dependability to me.

• Like 2

haha just messin around, Thanks for the advice. Do u ever shoot 3" magnum 00 buck through the 12 rounders? Just pulled up a year old thread warning against. Apparently a full 12 mag of 3" magnum 00 buck tends to break the surefires?? http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=34225&st=30&p=461986&fromsearch=1entry461986

I was running 3" 15 pellet down "the beast" last november at the shoot down here in florida, on full auto. the mag didnt break, but I can hang onto the gun, as well. If you are one that gets kicked around by 3" shells, dont run them down your 12 round surefires, because they probably are going to sheer off. Heres the picture to prove it, too....

post-83-12642662798813_thumb.jpg