On the topic of if this forum should have a political discussion area, another member wrote:

>>>By all means let's give the Troll a forum of his own. When the echo hits his ears you can dump the section!!

Ah, yes. The words of encouragement, enthusiasm, knowledge and wisdom never stop flowing. What a guy. This individual is correct - there should be no political discussion area in this forum because:

1) Lack Of Participation - No one here ever discusses political issues. That's plain to see because there are never threads where 15 or 20 people chime in on the political aspects of guns, and no one ever complains about those 15 to 20 people having the damned gall to address such trivial issues as our freedom and liberty when it might make it hard to find more important information like, for instance, the 19th repetition of "When will the new importer start carrying Saigas" - "Dunno for sure, maybe next month."

2) Waste of Bandwidth - If there is no one to participate, a political discussion area would only be a waste of bandwidth. Bandwidth which, rather than being wasted in an attempt to inspire more members to become politically active in the preservation of our rapidly-evaporating rights (as per the advice of our Founders), could be used for more worthy contributions - like the time the very moderator of this fine forum posted the "chicken fucker" image. I guess being a decent and respectable moderator is a "hard ass job".

3) No Interest - It is only a coincidence that some of the most viewed threads are the ones with the hottest political discussion. Viewers must have clicked on those threads by mistake thereby falsely driving up the view counts.

4) Lack Of Support - Many members have chimed in that having a dedicated political discussion section would be a great idea. I'm sure they were only being sarcastic. Even if they weren't, who really has the time for political discussion anyway after so many instructional ideas have been put forth here? I myself am too busy ordering a Tapco SAW grip and trying to find an online source for one of those red and white chickens I saw somewhere - that looked like it could be really fun!

"Stupid is as stupid does."

--Forrest Gump

As I said in an earlier post:

"I can't figure out why, but it just occurred to me that I'm totally baffled by the great mystery of why our government feels that it can kick us all around as if a great many of us were shallow, narrow-minded nitwits."

I wish you all the best,

NCShooter

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I myself am too busy ordering a Tapco SAW grip and trying to find an online source for one of those red and white chickens I saw somewhere - that looked like it could be really fun!

Yeah, I want one of those chickens too! I was thinking of adapting a KV-04 optics mount to hold the chicken on the side of my S-12 so it will be in front of me at about crotch-level when bum-firing - er, I mean bump-firing. Ought to be a pretty wild ride with my new 8-round mags!

Like Cobra 76 two once said (I'm not sure he was talking about chickens here, but it seems to fit):

>>>Cheap products but great service. If your on the range and that little hula mama gets good and gassed up she's gonna start dancin her ass off. Just the wiggle in her shnizzle is probly enough to break that POS plastic pin.

Fortunately the "pin" I'll use in that chicken while bump-firing my 12 will be less brittle than plastic...

Anybody tried this? I need advice!

Signed,

Fuckwit

Yeah, I want one of those chickens too! 

Hey Fuckwit -

You hijacked my thread!! I started it and I own it!

Take that shit over to the "Chicken-Fucking-While-Bump-Firing" section where it belongs.

Damn perverts think they can talk that shit here where there is supposed to be a serious political discussion going on.

NCShooter

NCTroll craves controll!

Hey Woofer,

Once again its your small-minded personal attacks and nothing addressing any of the real issues.

Couldn't help but notice while reading a bunch of your posts - you never seem to post anything original or anything requiring much effort, mostly just stuff you copied from the works of other people. Not even any effort to put anything in a creative context.

You are mostly just a lazy parasite who feels the psychological need to attack and belittle others to somehow compensate for your own failings?

Won't you ever even make an attempt to contribute anything in the way of original discussion or something requiring more effort than cutting and pasting the works of others? Even if it doesn't work out that well, you would have at least made an effort, and most here would respect you for that - more than they do now...

You are wearing your considerable personal insecurity and lack of self-esteem on your sleeve. Doesn't it bother or embarrass you that your continued attacks on me show off your mental problems to anyone who passed high-school psychology?

I'm starting to pity you.

Sincerely,

NCShooter

Rag on Troll. It's all you got. You need it. You crave it. You must have it because it is all you are.........a Troll. There is only one thing a Troll hates worse than being identified and labeled and that is being ignored.

Attack away. Say whatever you want about me. Tear down my character and credibility........but you are still a big, fat, ugly old Troll.

What is more devisive than politics, religion, and philosophy? It's a Troll's dream. You know......yours, Troll.

If the Moderator chooses to create such a forum that's fine. Folks can choose to visit or not. Nobody is going to read your long winded BS anyway. Soon you will be talking to yourself because everyone will know YOU ARE A TROLL.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Rag on Troll....  Snip

OK.

And there we have it. Woofer's big effort. From the one who's contribution here consists largely of personally criticizing others and posting jokes he found elsewhere.

We hold these truths (according to Wolverine) to be self-evident:

1) Anyone who has an interest in discussion of "politics, religion, and philosophy" is a "big, fat, ugly old Troll".

2) He gives his official permission to the moderator:

>>>>If the Moderator chooses to create such a forum that's fine

3) He gives his official permission to the members of this forum:

>>>>Folks can choose to visit or not.

4) Oh, and did I mention he thinks I'm a troll?

All right, Woofer. That was a good try, but I can see now why you don't choose to post your original thoughts here more often.

"Never try to teach a pig to sing. Not only does it sound terrible, but it annoys the pig."

See you in the joke section,

NCShooter

Starve NCTroll!!!

Woofer,

How can I starve when you keep feeding me?

And why, every since my second post, do you keep following me around this forum like a little puppy dog?

I'm not giving you sloppy seconds on my new red and white chicken, if that's what you think.

Woofer, its not that you have a loose screw, I'm thinking they forgot to even drill and tap the holes.

I wish you good mental health and... well.

Never mind.

NCShooter

im trying to figure out how its been construed that we all dont go to town on legalities and politics in this forum? i can point out 100 threads at least that were taken off subject by either political or legal subject material coming up.

for those with small brains, ill explain the chicken fucker post. here you go, check this out: IT SHUT YOU THE HELL UP! hell, even mcuzi had a normal comment after seeing it, and that man NEVER has a normal comment. Dont worry about what I post and what my motives are. you never know. just for attempting to mildly "lay into me" im giving you a 1 day warning :) hows that for being a dick?

oh, and the chicken fucker picture is not hosted on this website, and as such uses NONE of this forums bandwidth....its merely an html tag you can put into any post and put a direct link to an image in it. BUT you know all.

one thing about the hijacked threads with politics and massive amounts of clicks. people dont need to respond to them. people do respond to them because gun owners tend to be some of the most forceful personalities when it comes to politics and laws. the number of clicks might be a lot, and the good topics always get back to the topic, but why so many responses to political clout? go figure.

if you dont like that this forum is dedicated mainly to a specific brand of ak47, well, i dont know what to tell you. there are other sections to post about other guns. most guys use other forums for that stuff, but some do use this board for info or questions about other guns as well. I try to promote asking about other weapons, myself, and I also try to ensure that the saigas get propogated into the states in whatever simple way that I can, even if it is helping run a forum on them and putting my two or three cents in here and there.

you pissed me off NCShooter, come back tomorrow and bitch. no forum for you this friday evening. dont question me.

and dont even think about making a new name or posting with a guest name :) that kind of shit does NOT float with me at all.

at ANY rate, i do think a political and legal discussion area would be a good idea. just the postings we have all made on various shootings and whatnot would have a good place there. there are a number of other posts I would like to see moved over there as well. ill ask makc to add it in there.

Hey! That chicken fucker link was the BEST! I laughed my ass off! The wife thought it was comical as well. Guys, if my ole' lady thinks its funnt, than it must be funnt!

Toad, nice signature line. Lemmy rocks!

Wow, NCshooter must have really gotten under Bvamps skin. I havent heard of anyone getting a time out yet. But like I said, I like everybody here, and have never wished ill fortune apon anyone until I encountered NCshooter. Nothing personal, just a little too winded and confontational for me.

I would love to see NCs in a grudge match with Mcuzi.

i got my money on mcuzi.

i have issued other warnings before. i dont usually post that i did so in the forum for everyone to read.

go ahead, someone else start shit with me.

(and the chicken fucker pic did precisely what i intended it to do. I have been saving that one for a while now with hopes of interjecting it when it was needed.)

i got my money on mcuzi.

i have issued other warnings before. i dont usually post that i did so in the forum for everyone to read.

go ahead, someone else start shit with me.

(and the chicken fucker pic did precisely what i intended it to do. I have been saving that one for a while now with hopes of interjecting it when it was needed.)

Check out the funnt pics. You might like a couple of the newer ones. See bump firing and catch of the day. :lolol:

Toad, nice signature line. Lemmy rocks!

No, actually Lemmy's a big ass twat (unless you admire people who have Brady campaign attitudes). :chris:

Typical brainwashed Brit who thinks people don't have the right to own handguns. :angry:

I let it go (didn't reply) when I first saw everybody's admiration for him, but since this is a political forum, I feel I have to point out that fact.

I hate musicians (and actors) who spout their political views. Just shut the f*ck up and continue to make your music/movies without all the politics (like anybody really gives a shit what you really think anyway). :rolleyes:

Unless it's uncle Ted, that is! :wub:

I bet uncle Ted got more trim in his life than Lemmy anyway. :super:

Wow! Gaddis, I guess I never listened close enough to Motorhead to pick up on that. I never knew that Lemmy was an anti-gunner. If thats true, I would like to retract my previous statement. Can anybody else verify this please?

Come to think about it, Dave Mustaine might just be anti-gun too now that I think about it. If so, I will change my signature line immediately! I know he is all for nuclear disarmament and has qualms about the government, but I never thought of Megadeth as being "anti gun". Does anybody know anything about Dave?

Can someone verify the nature of Megadeth and Motorhead's veiws on gun rights? Should I start a poll? I would really like to have this verified.

Thanks Gaddis.

in my travels, among others, ive met various sound people on the internet that work for big name acts. i just happen to know one of the sound engineers that does some of thier recording. ill ask him the next time i see him if he knows. dont get your hopes up, most musicians and artists are brainwashed into thinking that the world needs peace and all that funny shit, and that guns are the bane of society.

As for lemmy i do not know his stand on gun control!! No matter what it may be i still enjoy his music!!! I have never heard a anti-gun comment in any motorhead song, so piss off!!

Dave mustaine is a very political person always has been,but anti gun i think not!

there are pictures of him and james hettfield duck hunting,both holding shotguns.

His big stand is for a persons individual rights.I still like megadeth always have and will!!Im not crazy about the new line up but hey, the music is still the same.

in my opion one of the greatest southern bands ever lynard skynard, wrote one of the most anti-gun songs ever. saturday night special!! if you don't believe me listen to the song!! that does not mean that they are anti gun they ar not.

johnny van zant (ronnies brother) the "new" singer is an advid firearm collector!!

Leon wilkenson the origanal bassit was also a collector of civil war firearms.

dean kilpatrick(road manager) was a wwII firearms buff. IN old promo shot's there was a naked women wrapped around a 38 special.

as long as these bands don't get all preachy and try to raise money for anti-gun crap, then i will listen to them and go to the shows.

I like ted nugent, but i do not agree with his stand on law enforcement,but i still listen to his music and go the shows.

As for lemmy i do not know his stand on gun control!! No matter what it may be i still enjoy his music!!! I have never heard a anti-gun comment in any motorhead song, so piss off!!
Hmm, I guess you never listened to closely to the Motorhead song "Eat the Gun" then Mr. Toad, eh? :rolleyes:

And some other great lines spouted by the elouquent Mr. Kilmister concerning deer hunting in the good old United States of A:

Lemmy was at his most eloquent when he spoke about gun control, and I'm lifting this stuff from the PR info I got since I think it says it better than our conversation: "The hunting thing in America, it's unbelievable---they dress up like the SAS to kill a deer! They hide in trees with camouflage uniforms on them, they have telescopic rifles---Jesus Christ, you know what I mean? The deer has got its fur on it and four hoofs on it! And they make a big deal out of killing the poor bastard thing. They should get on their knees and apologise for having that much of an advantage." When queried about needing guns to mount a revolution against a government, he said "the English have brought their government down without any guns several times. All it takes is a sex scandal. You just need a dick and a woman." Lemmy did acknowledge however the situation has gone a bit too far and "it's possible you can't take all the guns away."

Of course we all know (that being a self confessed anarchist) that Mr. Kilmister might have just been yanking someone's chain (or half ass drunk) spouting some of this drivel. But then Mr. Kilmister has been known *NOT* to have the greatest judgement even when sober by his self confessed admiration of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party (funny, considering this is after all he is a natural born Brit). I wonder if some of his relatives who survived the German Blitz bombing during WWII would like to have cuffed Lemmy's ears after emerging from the air raid shelters when hearing this?

I do admit to liking "Ace of Spades" though. :super: