Hi.Around a month ago i place first order with MAA ,and they ship promptly.Then i return back 2 Tromix weld in back plates ,which i can't use ,because i can't find welder.So i ask them to refund back to me $30 dollars ,they said ok ,but till today ,i got nothing back .Then at 02/24/2010 i place second order for internal saiga block and folding mechanism ,total is $104.79 ,which they said been ship ,but i don't get this order at all . Now i am $134 dollars down to drain , $30 dollars for product which it been returned back to them ,and $104.79 for last order ,nobody answer my phone calls , i left bunch of messages ,send few email ,and NO RESPONSE AT ALL !! Now i guess i have only one choice is file dispute with Visa and BBB . .

They did send me tracking number for last order ,2 weeks later 9405 5036 9930 0154 4763 09 ,which shows it is been delivered to Renton,WA ,but says nothing about my address,so i have no idea were is went , i never got any package ,i went to USPS office ,and they told me ,they don't know anything ,and sender should file claim .I try call MAA ,but nobody is answering phones or emails .So way i see ,if package get lost or stolen ,they can file insurance claim at least ,not to leave me hanging dry ,and ignoring my emails and phone calls . Bad business practice !!!! :wub:

Thank you

Vadim

Well i hope ,this post will not get deleted again !!! I thought we can post good and bad feedbacks here !?

You can post bad feedback.

We just don't put much faith in what a 9 post newb says about a company with the overwhelmingly postitive feedback MAA has.

You see, I've purchased all kinds of parts from them on many occasions and have never failed to get what I ordered.

That doesn't mean they can't make a MISTAKE every now and then.

They are after all, only human.

Edited by Dancing Bear

Bear ,i understand i am new to this forum ,but it was my money went down ,not yours .And beening new ,don't meant i can't speak about my experience. My first order with them was fine ,and i did mention this ,but second went down .And i don't appreciated ,when i been ignored by company who charge my credit card .I do e-commerce business by self on ebay ,and i have over 4400 positive feedbacks ,so trust me i know how to handle customer service .I am very sure the are fine company ,but i don't think i will ever buy here again .I don't post this to get in arguments about how good company or bad ,i want to get attention from them ,and get my money back .

BTW i just get partial refund for Tromix back plates ,now i am waiting when they send me rest of my money $104.79

And please Bear speak for you self ,unless you acting as advocate for everybody else .I am not trying to be smart ass ,but i don't like when someone says " WE" ,unless ,when no one ask him to do so .You use to have 9 post too ,sometimes ago .And you use to be new to this forum too .

Edited by rover747

Well i hope ,this post will not get deleted again !!! I thought we can post good and bad feedbacks here !?

Hmmmm... I do not see a deleted thread that you have posted anywhere in our forum's trash...

you DO have 2 threads complaining about something that should have been handled via email or PM.. one in feedback and one in MAA....

Perhaps you are jumping to conclusions across the board???

I can say I don't like being accused of deleting a thread when I did not....

Hmmmm... I do not see a deleted thread that you have posted anywhere in our forum's trash...

you DO have 2 threads complaining about something that should have been handled via email or PM.. one in feedback and one in MAA....

Perhaps you are jumping to conclusions across the board???

I can say I don't like being accused of deleting a thread when I did not....

LOL I thought the same thing too when I read his post a while ago, then this one....then I just figured hell as bad his grammar and English is he probably just cant figure out where he posted it the first time.

Your other thread is still there bud, remember where you posted it?

Hi

Nathan (the owner) has had a death in the family. His Wife I think, but I don't know the whole story. He's posted that he is trying to get the orders caught up. He's always been a stand up guy and although there are people waiting to get orders processed or whatever, I have no doubt that he will get things straightened out for everyone when he is able.

Here is a thread that explains things a little more.

Corbin

I think we're confusing Nathan's again... MSA had the death.....

I just talked with MAA on your behalf.... He stated that offers are and have been on the table regarding you getting your money back. (I believe paypal was mentioned..)

He also said he just sent back another response to your emails...

Things may no be happening as FAST as you like.. but it SOUNDS like there has been SOME effort and a desire to make things right...

I just talked with MAA on your behalf.... He stated that offers are and have been on the table regarding you getting your money back. (I believe paypal was mentioned..)

Things may no be happening as FAST as you like.. but it SOUNDS like there has been SOME effort and a desire to make things right...

Thank you Juggernaut ! They already did partial refund today ,and we agree wait till Tuesday to see if usps find a package.

Vadim

Thank you Juggernaut ! They already did partial refund today ,and we agree wait till Tuesday to see if usps find a package.

Vadim

That's why we're here....!

hope things work out... and that MAA hears back from the post office on the package in question..

I'd like to delete the thread in MAA's section if you are satisfied....as it is the wrong place for feedback.

Vadim

That's why we're here....!

hope things work out... and that MAA hears back from the post office on the package in question..

I'd like to delete the thread in MAA's section if you are satisfied....as it is the wrong place for feedback.

thank you,go ahead and delete this

I'll leave this up till Tuesday.. I did go ahead and delete the other thread....

I would ask that once resolved.. that you please make a post letting us know... Thanks and good luck!!!!

I'll leave this up till Tuesday.. I did go ahead and delete the other thread....

I would ask that once resolved.. that you please make a post letting us know... Thanks and good luck!!!!

Ok lets leave this ,till problem get solved ,i will let you know right away ,when i get $104.79 back

Thank you Bear !! :super:

Just remember for future reference,

I am a BIG supporter of MAA, as I am ALL the companies I do business with.

And they are all business members here on Saiga-12 Forums.

That is another reason I do business with them.

And only them.

So anytime I see a negative thread about one of them, expect me to have something to say.

Ok lets leave this ,till problem get solved ,i will let you know right away ,when i get $104.79 back

Don't go the pay pal route then!!!! they scam like 5% off the top!!!

Don't go the pay pal route then!!!! they scam like 5% off the top!!!

Yep .paypal will take around 3% ,but then i will get money right away.MAA have no way to refund back to card unless ,i give them my CC number again.Well if we can do this over the phone ,then it is ok ,but i don't want to send my card trough email,not safe .

To Bear : Don't worry ,i don't hold none against anybody .I was impress with MAA service at first ,reason why i place second order ,they did send second order right away too ,but it never got me .Problem was lack of communication with them ,what is ignite my patience .But seems it is only single case anyway ,probably just big misunderstanding .This parts suppose to go to my saiga12 project .I bet you know when u have new saiga ready for conversion and missing just couple parts :) I will post photos later Saiga308 and Saiga 12 when both be done .I have a friend who is ex-armory from Russian military and he is one who did it ,amazing job.

there was NO breakdown... Just things not moving fast enough for all parties involved apparently....

Again.... Nathan May is from MSA.... He has experiences some personal tragedies and is no longer a business member....

Nathan YOW is from MAA and is currently a business member...

I know the names of the persons and the businesses are somewhat similar.... they are, in fact... different people with unrelated buisness ventures other than both touch on the world of Saiga 12...

If USPS says this in their tracking, it was delivered to your door, unless they accidentally put it in someone elses mailbox.

"Your item was delivered at 2:19 PM on February 27, 2010 in RENTON, WA 98058."

That's how USPS tracking works. It's not detailed.

Juggs: EH, oh, my bad, I guess I just skimmed the post where you mentioned the Nathan(s) and got confused. It is obviously easy to miscommunicate, and by communication breakdown I was referring to the fact that English is clearly not the OPs native tongue; which seems to have contributed to his confusion and over-reaction to the situation. Obviously MAA is a well-respected business member and is trusted by many customers here, I was just trying to point out the probable source of this issue. Whatever, hope everybody ends up happy. Game on...

If USPS says this in their tracking, it was delivered to your door, unless they accidentally put it in someone elses mailbox.

I get the idea he really doesnt know much about anything that is going on. just imo

I get the idea he really doesnt know much about anything that is going on. just imo

Chevyman , I run online business for last 7 years ,and i do know how usps works,they have most shitty service,reason why i use only fedex or ups ,because of them reliability,and i always do buy insurance ,if product cost more than $100 ,because ups or fedex will give you free insurance below $100 ,usps don't .I am not saying MAA don't ship product ,they did ship it promptly,but usps never deliver it to me .Even if tracking says it is been delivered ,but i never got it .In my understanding MAA should have bought insurance .And like i said ,i don't need you funny comment's om my situation ,base on were i came from ,or how i write.Don't forget this whole website dedicated to gun which been built in Russia ,by people who speak russian ,an by people who speak with accent,but we don't think with accent .Seems only you have problem with my grammar .

Edited by rover747

Chevyman , I run online business for last 7 years ,and i do know how usps works,they have most shitty service,reason why i use only fedex or ups ,because of them reliability,and i always do buy insurance ,if product cost more than $100 ,because ups or fedex will give you free insurance below $100 ,usps don't .I am not saying MAA don't ship product ,they did ship it promptly,but usps never deliver it to me .Even if tracking says it is been delivered ,but i never got it .In my understanding MAA should have bought insurance .And like i said ,i don't need you funny comment's om my situation ,base on were i came from ,or how i write.Don't forget this whole website dedicated to gun which been built in Russia ,by people who speak russian ,an by people who speak with accent,but we don't think with accent .Seems only you have problem with my grammar .

So if you know MAA ship product and you understand that. Then why are you here saying you had a bad experience with MAA? go bitch to the ups people. Then tell us how bad of an experience you had with UPS.

[

And like i said ,i don't need you funny comment's om my situation ,base on were i came from ,or how i write.Don't forget this whole website dedicated to gun which been built in Russia ,by people who speak russian ,an by people who speak with accent,but we don't think with accent .Seems only you have problem with my grammar .

I agree. I believe he is the only one, or at least I hope so. I don't know what your grammer or your country has to do with any of this.

So if you know MAA ship product and you understand that. Then why are you here saying you had a bad experience with MAA? go bitch to the ups people. Then tell us how bad of an experience you had with UPS.

Product been ship wit USPS ,not a UPS .And reason why i bitch about ,i never even got tracking number from MAA ,so i cant even check were is product .They email me tracking number ,two weeks after they send it .Well i made this topic not to bitch about ,with you Chevyman ,but to get MAA attention ,because they ignore my phone calls or emails ,and get my money back .I hope i make this clear .If USPS lost it or package get stolen i,it is not my fault ,MAA should have insured package ,because it worse more than $100 ,so i understand why some of try turn my situation to personal matter ,and attack me ??? I very sure if some of you be in my shoes ,you will butch about too !!!! If i send package to my customer ,and somehow it get lost ,i call fedex and file claim ,and refund his/her money ,it is so simple . And i don't plan to discuss any further about my grammar or shit like this .Nobody yet say any good word in my defense,except Moderator who try help me fix this matter.