Hello,

This is my personal gun, but I can't bring myself to shoot it. I waited a long time on the list when this finally came up.

It is in perfect condition and has only been fired by Tromix.

Built on a virgin IZ-109.

Includes:

Galil Charging handle

HK Sights

SRT trigger

Folding Tromix Stock

Tromix Galil Foregrip

Saw grip

Shark brake

I'm looking for $1,550 +$20 shipping.

Thanks,

Jake

Bob can comment more directly, but that looks like the newer Tromix handguard Mr. Lage was telling me about. The gun I'm selling has the older/shorter Tromix handguard. It is new and without defects. Do you really need pictures?

Oh, I also forgot that the gun is marked Tromix (I paid extra for that).

If you'd like this gun, please email me at: a3enterprises@live.com in the next couple of days. At that point, I will be posting it on GB with pictures. Just offering it here to the saiga lovers first.

Thanks,

Jake

Bob can comment more directly, but that looks like the newer Tromix handguard Mr. Lage was telling me about. The gun I'm selling has the older/shorter Tromix handguard. It is new and without defects. Do you really need pictures?

Oh, I also forgot that the gun is marked Tromix (I paid extra for that).

If you'd like this gun, please email me at: a3enterprises@live.com in the next couple of days. At that point, I will be posting it on GB with pictures. Just offering it here to the saiga lovers first.

Thanks,

Jake

Correct. The pic I posted is the new handguard; I really just put it up to see if anyone would notice...you didn't disappoint me!

This is the style that Jake is selling:

S02-16inchwt.gif

It's an unfired Tromix with engraved receiver. If you're trying to get one this is a good opportunity.

Although Jake is a ever running canidate for A hole of the year with us UT people, hes a pretty good guy. If you dont sell it Jake bring it to Dallas and I bet someone there will :D Good luck with the sale on a awesome gun.

Edited by MrM4
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.