8rd to 10 round rebuild kit is done.

Ok I posted about a 8 round to 10 round conversion kit sometime ago. We have a good number of them done and they just got back from the finisher about an hour ago. The finish is more even in color, flash catches the areas that we removed weld spatter from, they do have several spots on them like that. We could buff them off but the time involved would double the price or more.

The parts are all metal construction, replaces the floor plate, floor plate retainer, spring, and follower.

Looking for five testers to try one unit each. Preferable with a couple factory mags that way we can get a better idea if they are working correctly, but that is not required. We have checked them out thoroughly they should function perfectly.

Its not a free sample but will be at a slightly reduced price. Our planed offer price right now is 25.00 per unit including shipping. So testers can try them for 15.00, they can be returned for a refund like anything else I sell. (same as the terms on my site)

As always comments are appreciated.

th_IMG_2428.jpg

th_IMG_2421.jpg

th_IMG_2423.jpg

th_IMG_2425.jpg

Well gunpal should work just as a payment source, like just use a credit card without having to sign up... If it makes you sign up I'll need to find a new service.

Ok I've contacted everyone back and that has all these accounted for. So once word is back and its deemed good to go it will go on the site (hopefully with a shopping cart function because otherwise ordering is a pain).

I have the boxes packed and I'm sticking the labels on they go out first thing tomorrow.

Thanks again.

I got mine today, installed it into the mag body, no problems there,

I am not sure if I bent the front metal tab of the follower down or it was supposed to be like that,..... OK I see from the pics it is supposed to be bent a little. I did a little filing near the top too, seems to work feeding and hand cyclying too,

I like how you can clearly read Made in USA.

I makes the magazine heavier too, more beefy.

Range report hopefully soon.

Got mine today and installed it. Workmanship is great and I like the finish. Was surprised how much shorter the spring was. A LOT shorter. Follower has good smooth travel in the mag and floorplate fits good and locks in nice and tight. Will range test soon and report back.

Correct, its a half spring. According to some of the figures I have found, the spring in a magazine should be at least 30% longer then the mag body. Which would come out to roughly 5 1/2 inch, the springs on the kits are 8 inches tall give or take a little. Should have plenty of power, without busting your nose three times trying to install them.

Very cool.

Mine finally came today. I live in northern California behind the Redwood Curtain, so it always takes an extra day or two for things to arrive by mail. I installed the kit in under a minute and it fits perfectly and hand cycles flawlessly. It definitely makes the mag feel a bit more sturdy or beefy. I ccan't wait to try it out. I will report back on Sat. when I get back from the range. I will also be testing out my SGM muzzlebreak for the first time :super: Thanks CSSPECS!!!!!

I've got three of your complete 20 round magazines, and LOVE 'em!

Please tell me if your floor plates will fit the FBMG magazines.

I had hopes that James (Pvt. Pyle) would be able to provide them for the six FBMG 20 rounders I bought, but the shop closed before I got a reply.

I just got back from shooting at my local range today :haha: and I am happy to report that my 8 to 10 round kit functioned flawlessly. I put 3 boxes of brown bear through my rifle today without a single hitch. Thanks again for the awesome product CSSPECS :super: If you ever need another product Guinea Pig, let me know. I'd be happy to try anything out.

I don't know for sure if they would. You would need a full sized spring for sure.

Are the FBMGs empty hulls needing internal parts? If so would you be willing to part with one?

I had the spring and bodies for the 20 rnd FBMG mags.

Your follower and floorplate set works fine in the three I have.

I had the spring and bodies for the 20 rnd FBMG mags.

Your follower and floorplate set works fine in the three I have.

I can sell them with a full size spring, just need a couple bucks more for shipping the big box or buy 3 or more at a time. They are listed on my site right now.

Cool that they worked, I guess its not very surprising as the FBMG used stock followers and floor plates.