New Saiga designs & importation date

Hi all I'm new here and if this has been asked and answered I'm sorry. I was poking around over at Russian Military and what I saw was awesome. So when will in the US be seeing the "Sagia-12 Hunter" and the "Saiga-12 Spetsnaz 1-3" (hopefully with a 18.5-19" barrel)?

hunter_version7-2.jpg

saiga12_spetsnaz_3.gif

in short your not....922r fucks it all up :cryss:

Hi all I'm new here and if this has been asked and answered I'm sorry. I was poking around over at Russian Military and what I saw was awesome. So when will in the US be seeing the "Sagia-12 Hunter" and the "Saiga-12 Spetsnaz 1-3" (hopefully with a 18.5-19" barrel)?

hunter_version7-2.jpg

saiga12_spetsnaz_3.gif

No chance of an S12 with a PG being imported under current regulations, however on the bright side, some of the American gunsmiths sponsoring this very forum are (IMO) turning out some of the finest tactical S12's in the world. If you want a gun with those features, there IS a gunsmith HERE who can make one for you - legally.

hunter_version7-2.jpg

saiga12_spetsnaz_3.gif

Those are two beautiful guns! Too bad we cant have them.wet_eyes.gif

Beautiful, yes, but the Brits face a different problem... they have to use much longer barrelled shotguns. I'll take our current US gun laws over UK gun laws any day of the week. Those videos of "straight-pull", (completely neutered), "AK's" are painful to watch. :cryss:

in short your not....922r fucks it all up :cryss:

So basically because these Saiga's have pistol grips and can accept high capacity magazine they are considered "unsporting"? What a load of horse hockey (thanks G. Bush Senior for 922r)! I really did not even think of 922r effecting the Saiga as a "sporting" shotgun.

I have been building AK's for a few years so the conversion should be pretty straight forward. :)

I wonder if those receiver and parts kits can be imported?

Edited by dadaak

Beautiful, yes, but the Brits face a different problem... they have to use much longer barrelled shotguns. I'll take our current US gun laws over UK gun laws any day of the week. Those videos of "straight-pull", (completely neutered), "AK's" are painful to watch. 009.gif

Just noticed that on both guns. Those barrels are a bit long.

Beautiful, yes, but the Brits face a different problem... they have to use much longer barrelled shotguns. I'll take our current US gun laws over UK gun laws any day of the week. Those videos of "straight-pull", (completely neutered), "AK's" are painful to watch. 009.gif

Just noticed that on both guns. Those barrels are a bit long.

Minimum barrel length allowed here in the UK is 24".