Has anyone attended or investigated any of their training (lots of calsses offered) or know anyone who has and if so what was their opinion ?

Here's the address to their site: WWW.FrontSight.com

http://www.google.com/search?q=front+sight+lawsuit&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Front sight is one of, if not the best pistol training outfits in the nation. Go. You will not be disappointed.

Rockina,

If you get the chance to go, definately do it as you will not be disappointed. The training and facilities are top notch and the instructors are some of the best in the business. I do not have anything bad to say nor have I heard anything bad about the pistol, rifle, shotgun or subgun classes that are offered. I know that they frequently offer some very good deals from time to time as well. Good luck and look at the bright side. The mustache rides are free at the end of class :haha:

They are currently offering two day defensive pistol class for $100 instead of $1,000, must be paid for in advance and the deal ends April 14th. They are however transferable and don't expire...Think I'm gonna buy a couple.

Hi there !

I attended their subgun course (we got to shoot Uzi's) some years back when they were starting out and I was not disapointed! You will learn a lot in a short time. The staff is very competent and well organised. If you can grab one of their special deals then don't pass up on it !

If I wasn't on the other side of the ocean I'd gone back a couple times already.

Best regards, A

Has anyone attended or investigated any of their training (lots of calsses offered) or know anyone who has and if so what was their opinion ?

Here's the address to their site: WWW.FrontSight.com

http://www.google.com/search?q=front+sight+lawsuit&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Yeah Dr. Piatta is a smooth talker, but very friendly.

He WILL try to sell you some desert property, but will not insist if you refuse politely :-)

I'd say: grab the oportunity and enjoy the free pizza and cofee. Ignore the sales pitch.

Best Regards, A

• 5 months later...

Recently myself and five of my close friends attended as a group Front Sights "Two Day Defensive Handgun Class", Some of us have been shooting for many years and a couple were fairly new shooters. The instructors are ALL awesome and take the time to show you how to improve your shooting, the course is fairly fast paced and is well rounded.

We even had a live fire house, which was really a lot of fun and will get your blood pumping.

I can say without any hesitation, as a result of our training we ALL became much better shooters, learned lots and truly enjoyed the high level of training offered there.

They practice safety always and the way the course is designed it unique.

We ALL liked it so much we have already bought certificates to attend additional classes there in the near future.

After attending I would not hesitate to give Front Sight my personal recomendation!!

Piazza was originally a Chuck Taylor disciple and one of the first handful of men to ever pass the legendary 4 Weapon Combat Master course(discussed here http://www.chucktayloramericansmallarmsacademy.com/combatmaster.html) and has since refined those skills and developed his own less acerbic teaching style capable of training even novice students towards that same criteria. The methods and doctrine they teach seem simple once you learn them but they represent some of the most elite knowledge on this subject currently available on the planet.There is no facility civilian or military that can claim to offer vastly superior training to what is available at Front Sight for any equivalent subject and Front Sight will take a middle aged schmuck with a clean criminal record and turn him into a bulwark of defensive deadly force if he/she is willing to put in the trigger time and pay attention.

Now that being said here is the only head scratcher of the whole experience: Ignatius Piazza is a little bit of a slickmouth and will try to sell you some land in his dream desert shooting resort thingy and they will try to get you to buy all sorts of stuff(swag,pro-shop doodads,etc) but when they figure out you are a just a very serious student and want to "run what you brung, the best that you can" and are not interested in the land, houses, timeshare, whatever then they will not hassle you about it.

For a single civilian wanting to learn the pinnacle of defensive techniques and theory under expert supervision Front Sight can't be beat.

I have taken a few courses at front sight, and they are as good as they say. But I don't really agree with their philosphy of life. I have lately been attending Gabe Suarez's class's, and i'll tell you that, that man will make you work and you will feel more capable in a force on force, or rifle/shotgun gunfighting. It really depends on what you want to do or believe in. Either way, you will have a blast, and well worth the money on either end.

HUZZAH!!