New saiga 7.62x39

Wow! Pretty brutal responses. I'd have to agree, though, that even though the tape isn't sticky with gum, it will have plastic which will melt when hot. Hold a lit match under a bit of it and watch what it does. The butt stock is fine, but the forearm stock will be nothing but trouble. To each his own. Myself, I love the classic MBR look of the stock Saiga with the 10 rd. box magazine. The only customizing I've done and probably will do to it is a sling and 4 extra mags, then practice handling it well. Like I said, to each his own.

-Beale

NOOB...if you fire it while the tape is on there, it will melt it to your gun....DUH

Shot 100 rnds threw her without a single problem. The camo form doesnt melt u fag!!!! Its designed to go on guns

Hey asshat, I have friends who are gay, please lay off the "fag" shit.

Wow!!! is everyone a little sensitive? lets Chillax and restart. Everyone has their own idea of what they would like to see on their weapon and maybe its not for everyone else. Its nice to see new people thinking outside of the box. Still my comment was just to give a heads up that it might burn and or melt. Hearing that the product is made for guns and doesn't melt is news to me and i am sure to many others. So thanks for the pic and info. hope you hang in there as not everyone is so tense.

100rds isn't really anything, time will tell, but my question is.... why in the world did you go with the most useless camo pattern in the world? nothing wrong with changing looks, but a couple twigs, leaves and a few random passes of tan and brown would have suited your needs better. but hey, enjoy the rifle, and welcome, i guess. no need for youtube style thrash talk though.

I went through this phase for a little bit myself. I had a cheap bolt action i put it on when i was 18 thinking I was some kind of super sniper, after a while the tape got all gunky and ended up leaving cheap adhesive all over my gun. It's a simple and effective way to change the look of your rifle but i think the tape is intended to be a short term solution, keep that in mind and maybe plan for more substantive changes in the future.