Any retailers currently have 545's in stock?

I got mine at DD's Ranch for $339.95 + tax (he is local to me so I saved on shipping and transfer). He has two in stock.

I saw Dean at the Hamburg show today...he had one on the table...told me last week he was having a hard time with inventory from the dist.

I may buy the 5.45 tomorrow.

I have bought my Saiga 12GA and my 7.62 x39 from him in the last six months...great guy to deal with.

I got mine at DD's Ranch for $339.95 + tax (he is local to me so I saved on shipping and transfer). He has two in stock.

I saw Dean at the Hamburg show today...he had one on the table...told me last week he was having a hard time with inventory from the dist.

I may buy the 5.45 tomorrow.

I have bought my Saiga 12GA and my 7.62 x39 from him in the last six months...great guy to deal with.

Grab that 5.45 before its gone! At $.12/round how can you go wrong. I thinkin there is a Saiga 12ga in my future next fall :devil:

Edited by wnycollector
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys check the AK forum, I have seen two SLR-105 Arsenals for $625 shipped to your door in the last week or so. If you buy an Arsenal you can save yourself the conversion.

Edited by NinerRider

Guys check the AK forum, I have seen two SLR-105 Arsenals for $625 shipped to your door in the last week or so. If you buy an Arsenal you can save yourself the conversion and get a real Legion 5.45

I thought the SGL was the Legion and the SLRs were Bulgarian?

I had luck locating at katy arms in texas, but a BIG -1 to him for not contacting me or my ffl back and making an easy 800+. So I went with Cadiz in Ohio, they are a business member here, Bvamp may be able to help you out, owned by Vankiller.