SAIGA 308 UNDER FOLDER

Simply kick ass!! You did a fine fine job on that rifle. I havnt done anything more to mine than shoot although I have just about all the parts I need.

Could you give a brief rundown on what it took to use the HK mags as far as mods to mags or mods to magwell and time it took?

I would appreciate it much!

YESSSSS!

Rick- where did you find the underfolder? I have ordered from several dealers and STILL don't have one for the wife's .410. Also any info on mounting would be great, does the scope base need to be removed?

G O BG

:eek:

What can you say when you see something really done good and looking nice, well nice work, like the idea on the HK mags , they look good and looks like you did your home work and did at excellent work on them, now if is not to much ask, can you please

share the info on the mags conversion to work on the .308.

rick-16,

Does the HK mag conversion involve altering the rifle to fit the mags, or the mags to fit the rifle?

If its the mags-to-rifle, what's your price per mag

C-

:eek:

What can you say when you see something really done good and looking nice, well nice work, like the idea on the HK mags , they look good and looks like you did your home work and did at excellent work on them, now if is not to much ask, can you please

share the info on the mags conversion to work on the .308.

Hey guys if you need info on the HK Mag Conv please give me a call at 1-541-782-2128. I just about got my Saiga 308 RPK Conv done with HK Mag Conv.I will get you guys photos when its done.Thanks.Rick.Hey HK Mags are $4.00 each if you by 10 or more I got 20 of them at that price. :killer: