FBI Data Again Shows More Guns = Less Crime

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

Robert A. Heinlein

Beyond this Horizon is a great read, though many think it is one of his lesser works.

now, are we sure that this isnt because the economy has shit the bed, and people cant go buy as much drugs as they once could, thus making the drug community more low profile?

I hate to throw the "what if" in there, but what if america is starting to go sober and tighten up it's belt from lack of funds?

more guns == good no matter how you slice it, though.

now, are we sure that this isnt because the economy has shit the bed, and people cant go buy as much drugs as they once could, thus making the drug community more low profile?

I hate to throw the "what if" in there, but what if america is starting to go sober and tighten up it's belt from lack of funds?

more guns == good no matter how you slice it, though.

BVamp, I may be a little slow on this...were you saying less murders because of less people doped up?

No... I think he was saying "There are less murders, because fewer people could afford bullets that they would normally use to kill people to steal the pennies ( translate that as "CHANGE" ) they now have ( instead of handfuls of hundred dollar bills just falling out of their pockets, like they did before the recession...) to buy drugs" and therefore less drug crime... :up:

*I* Get what he's saying!!!!! :lol:

:smoke:

Around these parts, it seems more people are trying to sell/grow/manufacture drugs seeing as how so many jobs are gone, but people still need money. (Michigan)

I would say drugs are up.

Crime? More break-ins and robberies... or so it seems. The bums here in Kalamazoo are certainly getting more aggressive, but nobody is handing out like they did in better times. They're getting desperate.