Chaos Huge 4th of July Sale!!!

your link, http://www.chaosus.com/home, didn't work

http://www.chaosus.com did and displayed

http://www.chaosus.com/cgi/commerce.cgi?display=home

I just got your tri rail and it is quality, fit great. Me like a lot.

Thanks, it's fixed.

• Like 1

Hey Cameron, your "Top rail with mounted sights", I assume that's the extended top rail? the pic isn't showing up.

thx.

I'd love info on this as well. I've already got your quad, but bought it before you had the extended top and irons. Can you give us more info and is 150 the sale price on that?

Well it July 1st and I have a credit card that is ready to make a purchase from Chaos. Are the sales up? What's the good word?

We're good and ready to go! :super:

I think your discount math is a little off but that's ok, I'll gladly take "25%" off a $190 rail and make it $100 ;)

You were right, it's fixed! It's July 4th weekend comming up, it's getting crazy!!! :super:

Well, I made my purchase. I guess shipping is free, because it wouldn't let me calculate it and it didn't show up in the total at check-out.

Thanks Cameron. I'm looking forward to my new top rail with sights. :D

Well, I made my purchase. I guess shipping is free, because it wouldn't let me calculate it and it didn't show up in the total at check-out.

Thanks Cameron. I'm looking forward to my new top rail with sights. :D

Shipping is not free, apparently the shipping calculator not working on some items. We will have this worked out shortly, thanks for the heads up. Wow this day has been crazy! I will not charge anyone shipping if you've already placed and order while this is going on, my loss, your gain.

• Like 1

CH, quick question: Are all extended top rails being sold in this sale ready for your new HK-style sights? I want to get the top rail now and am considering the HK sights but not ready to pounce yet. I'd like the option to easily add them later....

CH, quick question: Are all extended top rails being sold in this sale ready for your new HK-style sights? I want to get the top rail now and am considering the HK sights but not ready to pounce yet. I'd like the option to easily add them later....

No, not this batch, unless your ordering a sight with it.

is it bad that i want to buy a bunch of stuff for a second saiga12 that i dont have just because the prices are so damn good

This would be the time to do so. :super:

Hey Cameron, I was wondering if you had an update on when the new HK sights and site/top rail combos were going to start shipping?

Thanks.

We're aronud two weeks out, sight knobs are in their last stage, off to blacking Monday, then laser marking.