Sylvester Stallone

Jet Li

Bruce Willis

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Eric Robert

Jason Stathem

Mickey Rourke

STEVE AUSTIN

Terry Crews(you'll recognize him when you see him)

Dolph Lundgren

RANDY COUTOUR

Seriously?? All these legendary action stars in one movie?? So what do you guys think? I'm thinking its gonna be overkill and overdone.

http://www.theexpendablesmovie.net/

I hope I am wrong though!!

Edited by Bean.223

I swear, Arnie & Sly are going to be playing bad-asses with walkers some day...

I can see it now;

Drug fiends take over their nursing home to steal meds & it's up to them to set everyone free.

The sex scenes would be kinda gross though.

As for the greatest movies ever... Rarely do they have an all star cast.

Take the Godfather, Hardly anybody had even heard the name Al Pacino before it's release.

Edited by Paulyski

So imagine a movie with,

Sylvester Stallone

Jet Li

Bruce Willis

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Eric Robert

Jason Stathem

Mickey Rourke

STEVE AUSTIN

Terry Crews(you'll recognize him when you see him)

Dolph Lundgren

RANDY COUTOUR

Seriously?? All these legendary action stars in one movie?? So what do you guys think? I'm thinking its gonna be overkill and overdone.

http://www.theexpendablesmovie.net/

I hope I am wrong though!!

There's also a movie coming out with Jackie Chan and Jet Li together. That should be a lot of fun.

Edited by Jim Digriz

There's also a movie coming out with Jackie Chan and Jet Li together. That should be a lot of fun.

Another?? Cooool...

There already was Forbidden Kingdom..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE7ny2bfXF0

Another?? Cooool...

Ha ha...Sorry, I saw a preview for it last night when we watched Chan's The Spy Next Door on DVD, and thought it was a new movie coming out soon. Shows you how out of it I am when it comes to movies.

So how was The Forbidden Kingdom? Worth seeing? I would probably watch Jackie Chan in just about anything. The guy is truly one of a kind, a great comedic talent and fight choreographer.

Another?? Cooool...

Ha ha...Sorry, I saw a preview for it last night when we watched Chan's The Spy Next Door on DVD, and thought it was a new movie coming out soon. Shows you how out of it I am when it comes to movies.

So how was The Forbidden Kingdom? Worth seeing? I would probably watch Jackie Chan in just about anything. The guy is truly one of a kind, a great comedic talent and fight choreographer.

It was Fun... but not the best for either actor... Felt like a Disney film..... only one fight between Li & Chan....

Edit: It's worth the rental.... especially if ya got kids... good family flick..

As a big time fan of 80's era action movies, as much as I'd love Expendables to be great, I don't think it will be very good at all. What made those 80's action films great to me was the lack of CGI, the fact that most of the cast were former or current bodybuilders, the lines were cheesy enough but everyone knew it wasn't supposed to be serious, that the stunts were all either miniatures or actual stunts, and that the movie did not need to have an underlying meaning or morals or be a political statement. You got an hour and a half of machine guns and ass kicking and that was it.

Nowadays with action movies having to be completely overly ridiculous CGI and the script having to have "substance" to it and all, I don't know if this will be good or not. Either way I'll be watching (can't resist) but I'm not getting my hopes up. Hopefully I'm proven wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qMDO1HUK7s

I actually plan on buying this when it comes to blu-ray. I don't know if any of you have seen the last Rambo movie but holy shit! I am seriously convinced that he actually went back to vietnam, shot some steroids and human growth hormone, then went out and killed real people. If you slow down the kill scenes to frame by frame you'll be amazed...then you'll vomit.

this guy is on the same page

I actually plan on buying this when it comes to blu-ray. I don't know if any of you have seen the last Rambo movie but holy shit! I am seriously convinced that he actually went back to vietnam, shot some steroids and human growth hormone, then went out and killed real people. If you slow down the kill scenes to frame by frame you'll be amazed...then you'll vomit.

this guy is on the same page

Its true lol.

Watch it with my brother and we slowed it down a few times lol, we were drunk but thats beside the point haha.

There was one scene when he shot some dude on a boat. I swear we slowed it down and you could see a big whole straight threw the Mfers body. No lie. Was funny as shit.

• Like 1

It's the same formula, but on steroids and completely brutal. I'm sure it'll be an excellent drinking movie with absolutely no substance but constant carnage and gore. I think everyone should look like the missing link when they're 60 years old.

chevyman and i will watch the new movie drunk off our asses and laughing our balls off with intermittent statements like "dooooooooood" and "awww grooossssss". Hell i'm drinking right now just thinking about it.

chevyman and i will watch the new movie drunk off our asses and laughing our balls off with intermittent statements like "dooooooooood" and "awww grooossssss". Hell i'm drinking right now just thinking about it.

:super:

Thats what Im talkin about. There is some thing to be said for the drunk, blood, guts, laughs, and holy shit! did you see thats...haha

• Like 1

:super:

Thats what Im talkin about. There is some thing to be said for the drunk, blood, guts, laughs, and holy shit! did you see thats...haha

Like when you saw Saving Private Ryan the first time & dudes were poppin' like red water balloons when they got blown up or shot with something big.

Not every film can be as awesome as Bubba Ho-Tep.

"Hey man, I think I have a growth on my pecker."

One of the best movie lines ever. I met Bruce Campbell, super nice guy.

Edited by Graniteer