So I just got my first MD-20!!!! I have it fitted perfectly and im astounded at the absolute quality I got for $100..... I have only one slight issue maybe you guys can help me with...the bolt wont close all the way until the last 5ish rounds (hand cycling) havent made it to the range yet. maybe when shooting that will fix it but any ideas would be helpful...oh yah and heres the pron.

post-9097-060873200 1278684598_thumb.jpg

Hand cycling people often ride the bolt home and this will cause it to hang up and not fully close. Are you pulling it all the way to the rear and then letting it go so it closes full force. In short don't baby the bolt and see if it still does it. If this is your issue then it ought to cycle just fine when you shoot it. IDK if this is your problem but when every people say the bolt wont close during hand cycling it is the first thing I suspect.

• Like 1

I would just shoot it and see what happens. Then go from there.....

+1

Hand cycling has it's place, and can be useful. But I think people forget how forceful of an action is taking place when firing rounds and the bolt is being manipulated that way. Hand cycling can't recreate that.

Go get some trigger time on that thing, and report back.

• Like 1

Na I think its the other company that makes drums. They had that retareded video on youtube where they shoot the shit out of a little white car.

Anyway OP, you gotta go shoot the damn thing!

Also, isn't the folding foregrip now useless? It looks like it works as a grip, just not a folding one.

Edited by PVT Pablo

yah actually the foregrip is a 5 pos. so I actually like it angled back against the drum like that (did it with the mags too) it is alittle wierd with the drum though (but come on...20rds of awesome ready to go) all in all like it and yes i need to shoot it!!!!! :killer:

ufo...is that the drum that takes 3" shells?

That's AA's RapeMaker.

It's not AA! This is from Czech Republic :) And yes it can hold 3'' ammo!

Saiga 12k, several custom things...

Inspired by ACE stock, but it's complet homemade.

Used red-dot Eotech. But i think about new and smaller one because i'm rather tall and fat and this stock makes my Saiga like Kitty ;) .

if you dont mind my asking how much does that drum go for over there? :killer:

I had special discount 'cause i worked for local dealer. Got full Competitor's Set from Maxrounds.

Edited by ufo

My ugly Saiga 12k. post-16543-077920300%201278768421_thumb.jpg

Several conversions. :)

Interesing Build!

Wow, that takes me down memory lane, I had that bird decal on the front of an 80's Trans-Am! :lolol:

• Like 1