New items for the S-12 I now offer

Here's a few configurations of a Saiga-12 using the new ACE "Cut The Dang Tang" receiver adapter and the folding stock adapter. I am now stocking the adapters, folder mechanisms, Socoms. Tubular and M4 stocks. Standard AR style stocks may be used when the "pig nose" adapter is installed on the stock adapter or folder mechanism. Barrel clamp mounts provide a 1" section of Picitenny rail that may be used for lights, lasers or grips. I also offer 4", 6" and 12" sections of bolt on aluminum rail, side mount quick-detach weaver mounts, several laser and tac light kits / combinations, American made Ergo grips with locking storage compartment.

M4_folder.jpg

ARAK1_folder.jpg

lhSocom_folder.jpg

RH1_folder.jpg

Taclite_laser.jpg

RHfolder.jpg

Dot_folder_laser.jpg

Socom_CTDT.jpg

Not all of these items are up on my web site yet but I do have them in stock, feel free to e-mail me for more details.

It would probably look a little bit better if you recut the back of the receiver so it was perpendicular to the bore. That way the stock wouldn't be going upward at an angle compared to the bore line.

I think the problem with the angle has to do with folds to the right, the ACE stocks are made to be used either LH or RH fold. I ran into this with a Galil folder I mounted on a WASR/Saiga 12. You either have a little angle, or in my case, drop the stock slightly. If you don't there won't be enough clearance to the bolt handle to shoot it with the stock closed. I also found that very little change in angle at the receiver can show up as quite a bit in terms of distance at the end of the stock.

Edited by 6500rpm

Keep searching, it's here somewhere within the last few weeks....Someone took an old style ACE receiver block and mounted an ACE stock and pistol grip to it so they didn't have to move the FCG. As far as 922r goes, you'll have to count partts up and see.

hey black jack whats the chance of putting a pistol grip right on the blck that goes into the receiver thus eliminating the need for trigger conversion then attach a folder done????

heres the link to the "no mod" pistol grip vonversion

click this!

Edited by hoop762
hey black jack whats the chance of putting a pistol grip right on the blck that goes into the receiver thus eliminating the need for trigger conversion then attach a folder done????

heres the link to the "no mod" pistol grip vonversion

click this!

That is so slick and easy! Why hasn't that been given a sticky? It would be awfully handy to those who don't want to go the other conversion route.

Shep

BlackJack is there a chance I can talk you into importing 8 rd Saiga mags? Or making them? You know they would be a winner. I understand that Saiga are or will shortly be imported once more so that is thousands on customers for you.

if i recall correctly, itzmash will only deal with one importer. you would have to use the new importer as a middle man when they are given a green light to go.

BlackJack is there a chance I can talk you into importing 8 rd Saiga mags? Or making them? You know they would be a winner. I understand that Saiga are or will shortly be imported once more so that is thousands on customers for you.

I think I'll stay clear of the mags right now, I operate BJB as a side "in home" business and it's all I can do ritht now to keep up with what I've got going on. I will look into having the 8 rounders reproduced by an american company though...That would count as 3 parts.

Blackjack,

I'm a believer in your buffers. All though I made my own, just to see how it works I find the concept to be brilliant. And I would not have an AK without one. My hat is off to you. Do you think Ramline or some one like that would be intrested in manufacturing the MAGS because there would be no legal problem with the US parts.

Blackjack,

I'm a believer in your buffers. All though I made my own, just to see how it works  I find the concept to be brilliant. And I would not have an AK without one. My hat is off to you. Do you think Ramline or some one like that would be intrested in manufacturing the MAGS because there would be no legal problem with the US parts.

I'm contacting a major mag producer to see if they would consider producing a Saiga-12 8 or 10 round US made mag.