Who can shorten my S12's barrel

We charge 150$ for this service, with your provided gun and Muzzle attachment. I am guessing that you are wanting to cut back and permanently attach for overall length of 18.25", correct? If you are creating an NFA item, there is a bit more paperwork on our end, even if you have the tax stamp done, so the price will change a little bit.

We charge 150$ for this service, with your provided gun and Muzzle attachment. I am guessing that you are wanting to cut back and permanently attach for overall length of 18.25", correct? If you are creating an NFA item, there is a bit more paperwork on our end, even if you have the tax stamp done, so the price will change a little bit.

$150 is a great price :eek: I would have guessed higher.

What we do is cut the barrel on a lathe, thread it for the muzzle part, or make threads on both parts if there is none on the part, crank it on there, and permanently attach it via several methods...etc etc....usually the barrel comes out as well, and is put back in.

with a regular old brake that has zero restriction, there may be some opening of the gas ports as well.

topic starter wants 18.25" overall length after his part is mounted permanently.

Our turn around at the time of this post is about 60 days....

Let me know if you also want this done....price I have quoted is for the service, not including the part.

-Ben Vampatella

$150 is a great price :eek: I would have guessed higher.

well, we do the warranty work on these, so its not much to rip these down and get it done, plus the 4 foot and 6 foot lathes dont hurt either.....

dont forget you will have to pay shipping or drop the gun off and pick it up yourself, AND supply the part we mount for you.....it all adds up. the 150 is just for the service itself.

and as I said, an NFA item will be additional, but NFA item quotes are done one-off in private with the customer, as every single weapon tends to vary these days and we just dont have every price option down on paper as of yet.