Used drums and new molot style grips... on gunbroker

I wanted to let everyone on the forum know I am getting ready to list 30 used drums and 100 new Molot style grips on gunbroker.

When you make your own mags it is too easy to grab one and make it used... Too damn many sitting around everywhere... On the grips, I want to get a surge of them out there so more people can see and feel them first hand. I have little doubt it will become one of the most popular AK grips and maybe the most...

I am listing them right now. All are Penny Start, No Reserve.

10 - used 1st run MD-20 BuyItNow $60.00

5 - used 1st run MD-20 BuyItNow $60.00

10 - used 2nd run MD-20 BuyItNow $60.00

5 - used 2nd run MD-20 BuyItNow $60.00

100 - Molot Style Grip BuyItNow $9.00

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SellerAuctions.aspx?User=1141361

• Like 1

I use one of Mike's Molot style grips on my S-12, and it works very well. It's one of the few aftermarket, i.e. improved ;) grips out there that use the original full-length AK pistol grip screw. I prefer these designs for their superior stability.

The MD Arms pistol grip is a very nice product. :up:

Now, enough with the GB auctions and back to the double-stack S-12 mags, ok Mike? :D I'm sure that you know that you'll sell thousands of double-stack mags as soon as you make em available, right? Man... I just can't fuckin wait.

Edited by post-apocalyptic

Just did "buy it now" on an unfitted 1st run drum and sent you an email mike. Need to know if I should call in my credit card number? I had to put a credit card on file with gunbroker, so will they just pay you with that? I have little experience with gunbroker so please excuse my dumbness on this matter. message is sent from spanky4888

Edited by spanky

Pablo I hope you hit a buy now there all gone as of now. I didn't buy one of these, I already have 5, but man they weren't going to get any cheaper.

No, I didn't get one :( Finances now aren't permitting even 60 dollars to be spent right now on anything besides food, beer and rent. I was trying to low-ball one of those drums into my saiga :D