And apperently they took the time to stop in the house and take a picture before going to the E.R.?/.....lol

He's probably a member of a gun forum, and wanted the pictures for some street-cred. :lolol:

Fresh wounds are a helluva lot messier than that. Especially GSWs. Its obviously been thoroughly trimmed and cleaned, this is probably the next day when he changed the dressing.

• Like 1

And apperently they took the time to stop in the house and take a picture before going to the E.R.?/.....lol

He's probably a member of a gun forum, and wanted the pictures for some street-cred. :lolol:

Fresh wounds are a helluva lot messier than that. Especially GSWs. Its obviously been thoroughly trimmed and cleaned, this is probably the next day when he changed the dressing.

I was thinking the same thing at first, being so clean and all. But then I also wondered, why would they leave an exposed bone, would think there would be some kind of graft or some thing to cover that up. If they just packed it up and sent him home to do that later, I would not think it a good idea to uncover it all. Exposed bone is not cool :cryss:

Seen this pic before and it still makes my balls tuck. I just broke my big toe for about the 15th time throwing someone in jiu-jitsu class the other night and can't imagine what that feels like. FFFUUUU!!!

+1 to that. I kicked my heavy bag last winter and the fuckin' thing was frozen! I cried on the ground like a bitch.

+1 That's my guess. Coming to you as a guy who has done wound care for 10 years. You guys who cringe wouldn't want to see what it looked like right when he had his little "accident".

Stay safe out there.