A friend of mine just bought an SGL-21 and he wants to go to the range this weekend, well so do I for that matter.

Anyway he is a recent convert to being a gun guy, thanks to me, but he has been slack on ordering ammo.

So my question is: Who is reliable and fast enough to get ammo to him in central NC by this Friday (10-08-2012) if it is ordered tonight(Monday)?

I am thinking that no one is good enough to do that ground unless you pay really high shipping rates. I am reluctant to dig up some of my stock to loan him, but probably will if I have too.

But knowing you guys, someone will have a hookup.027.gif

In the case you can't find anybody ship that fast, you can buy it from Academy for $5.69 for 20 rounds.

Academy?

Think he's talking about Academy Sports and Outdoors. I take it they don't have those at your location?

I've had good success with Palmetto State Armory and since they're one state south, UPS ground should be pretty quick.

They are out of stock. The site says they have it, but they give you the bad news when you try to add it to your cart.

In the case you can't find anybody ship that fast, you can buy it from Academy for $5.69 for 20 rounds.

Academy?

Think he's talking about Academy Sports and Outdoors. I take it they don't have those at your location?

You would be correct sir.

if you havent ordered yet try classicarms their in indian trail, nc and they have pretty good prices on ammo. you should be able to get it next day. i havent ordered from them yet but been planning to b/c im in eastern,nc so i dont know how quick it ships out. i would call em and see.