Chaos October rail shipment

Just wanted to pop in here and give everyone a quick update on Chaos extended rails, and sights. We should have been shipping a week ago and would have, but our laser marking company is going through a new ISO certification program which has turn into a total bottle neck for its customers, namely Chaos, with much communication "major ass chewing" the wheels have been greased and are moving again! We start shipping in three days, to both customers and dealers, sorry for the delay. I will say this, making the rails is the hard part, as we put so much work into these rails, and yet in every single delay we've ever had, it has always been some outside coating or marking company fucking the time-line up! Everyone has been great with the waiting period, I thank you all for patients. :super:

• Like 1

Mine went out yesterday as per a reply to my email. :super:

I'm going to prep my S12 by removing the rear sight tonight. Woo Hooo!!!

Should I leave the front pin sight on or remove that too?

Whoa, wait a minute..? I am quite new to quad rails for the S12, especially an extended rail. Thankfully, mine is being shipped out 2moro with the HK sights! :victory: In reference to your post Fox, do the rear and front factory sights need to be ground/removed before installation of the Chaos extended quad rail?

Whoa, wait a minute..? I am quite new to quad rails for the S12, especially an extended rail. Thankfully, mine is being shipped out 2moro with the HK sights! :victory: In reference to your post Fox, do the rear and front factory sights need to be ground/removed before installation of the Chaos extended quad rail?

The rear sight will need to be removed, the from sight can stay.

Are you serious ?!?!?!?! The payment for mine cleared 9/20 and I have made contact with them once a week until he posted about the back oreder on here :angry2: , STILL WAITING............................................................

I got you beat. Mine cleared on 7/5 and I'm still waiting. All good things come to those who wait. It will be worth it when it arrives.

All back orders have shipped. If you have not received tracking info on you're on back order, email us at www.support@chaosus.com You can also call our customer service # 812 550 5197, thanks.

All back orders have shipped. If you have not received tracking info on you're on back order, email us at www.support@chaosus.com You can also call our customer service # 812 550 5197, thanks.

Still haven't got my shipment notice, sent you an email.

I removed the rear sight is instructed for install of the Chaos rail. All I did was duct tape off raound the rear sight to protect the finish and used a Dremel with a high speed cut off wheel. Took less than two minutes. I got 90% through the middle of the sight and just gave it a tap. Came off in two pieces with no damage to the rest of the shotty. The front sight is left in place as per above info. I touched up the rear sight dovetail with some cold blue. I also removed my old DPH tri rail. Man that thing was on there. I'm going to sell it since I only had it on for a few weeks. Now I'm just waiting by the mailbox for my Chaos to arrive. Good times.... :big_smile:

Are you serious ?!?!?!?! The payment for mine cleared 9/20 and I have made contact with them once a week until he posted about the back oreder on here :angry2: , STILL WAITING............................................................

I got you beat. Mine cleared on 7/5 and I'm still waiting. All good things come to those who wait. It will be worth it when it arrives.

So did you ever get your rail yet?

The delays are only with the top rails and sights right? I want to buy just the lower tri-rail before the sale runs out.

I called up Cameron up Friday and ordered the tri rail and already got a shipment notification, so I think you'd be good to go.

BTW I talked with Cameron for a few minutes and he's a great guy. I introduced myself as my UN on here, and he was nothing but nice and answered any question I had. Also I want a Porkypine when you do make them again, especially if they are for that price that you just recently cleared them out for!

I removed the rear sight is instructed for install of the Chaos rail. All I did was duct tape off raound the rear sight to protect the finish and used a Dremel with a high speed cut off wheel. Took less than two minutes. I got 90% through the middle of the sight and just gave it a tap. Came off in two pieces with no damage to the rest of the shotty. The front sight is left in place as per above info. I touched up the rear sight dovetail with some cold blue. I also removed my old DPH tri rail. Man that thing was on there. I'm going to sell it since I only had it on for a few weeks. Now I'm just waiting by the mailbox for my Chaos to arrive. Good times.... :big_smile:

awsome! I just got mine in Saturday and quite frankly, this thing is pretty heavy duty looking and feeling. I have no doubt if i bang the shit out of it, it will scratch it up a little, but i'm not worried at all. especially since i'm about to start doing my own duracoating. I gotta take my rear sight off asap so I can get this badboy in action and i'm soo damn excited! Thanks for the heads up fox.

So did you ever get your rail yet?

Got an email that it was supposed to ship on friday 22nd. Still waiting on the tracking number but hoping to see it by the end of the week.

Guys please be patient! We're fortunate that manufacturer's are getting out things as quickly as they do. I remember the first pre orders for the MD 20 were taken a year before I received my product. I was anxious but I wasn't freaking out about it and it's worth all the waiting after you get the product in your hands! Calm down! Good things come to those who wait.