Been looking forward to it since it they first started advertising. Iirc the guy that tells him to "watch your ass" also played in the series "Jericho".

Maybe if someone offers/suggest, they'll put a S12 in an upcoming episode. Then again, perhaps we should be happy it's not. Supply/demand and all that, lol.

believe it or not i've already seen the first one. it is a very good show and there is only six episodes for this year. if it does well they may approve 12 more next year. i think it will be a classic especially for us zombie fans. with director and writers from terminator and shaw shank redemption it has to be good. i think they should be the ones to do world war z.

I watched and I take issue with one point.

Why in all zombie movies are there dead soldiers slumped over their positions, with ammo still in the guns and no huge fricken heaps of bodies in front? Last I checked the army was pretty good at killing things and blowing stuff up. I have yet to meet a soldier who had issues with killing to prevent death.... Most would probably enjoy an enemy that was not living to start with.

So why are they always shown as totally ineffective against a slow moving, blood drooling, mass of meat?

Edit: I did laugh at it being in Atlanta