I got an email saying that MD Arms was once again running a sale - $80 for a MD20 drum. I checked at www.MDArms.com and sure enough, 20 round drums for $80.

The email also promised double stack stick mags over the holidays.

Goddammit to hell. I bought two from CSS yesterday.

I got an email saying that MD Arms was once again running a sale - $80 for a MD20 drum. I checked at www.MDArms.com and sure enough, 20 round drums for $80.

Actually, it said:

"We would like to thank all of you for another great year and are looking forward to 2011!! This will be a great year for MD Arms and our customers. We will have several new products available including our long awaited double stack 12 gauge magazines for your Saiga shogun!"

Double stack magazines in 2011. :smoke:

Right now the Molot style grips are only $6.00 as well. Good deal.

Edited by KC913

I have 10 MD-20s already and this sale makes me want more. I just can't do it this time. I'm holding out for doublestacks if they are reasonably priced.

ETA: Well.... maybe just one more :angel:

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I have 10 MD-20s already and this sale makes me want more. I just can't do it this time. I'm holding out for doublestacks if they are reasonably priced.

ETA: Well.... maybe just one more :angel:

You sick focker.:lolol: You can't have 11 that would be an uneven #, better get two.

• Like 1

I have a feeling that Mike is trying what cigarette companies do....

They can have a "sale" & write off the discounts to advertising & a business expense, but they can't CONSTANTLY be on sale, otherwise it wouldn't be a sale.

Smart move.

It keeps his superior product at a lower cost than the inferior, but still keeps profits acceptable.

Like I've said before, success in America is gained through the knowledge of loopholes. :up:

Actually, it said:

"We would like to thank all of you for another great year and are looking forward to 2011!! This will be a great year for MD Arms and our customers. We will have several new products available including our long awaited double stack 12 gauge magazines for your Saiga shogun!"

Double stack magazines in 2011. :smoke:

Right now the Molot style grips are only $6.00 as well. Good deal.

Ick! You are correct.

Here's what Mike's email to me actually said:

MD Arms, LTD Would like to say Happy Holidays to our valued customers by having another Sale.

Andrew,

We would like to thank all of you for another great year and are looking forward to 2011!! This will be a great year for MD Arms and our customers. We will have several new products available including our long awaited double stack 12 gauge magazines for your Saiga shogun!

In the mean time we are having another fantastic sale on our 12 Gauge drums and our new V-Plug Gas regulator as well as other items manufactured entirely here in the USA by MD Arms. Please click here www.mdarms.com and place your next order.

We will continue to sell Saiga-12 IZ-109s at the current price and should have a new line of MD Arms, Ltd. converted shotguns out soon.

Thanks again to all of our past, present, and future customers. Have a Happy Holiday Season!

MikeD

Pricing List

Pick up something for yourself or someone on your shopping list.

MD-20 -------- $80

V-Plug -------- $20

US Molot grip --$6

MD-20 Cover --$5

MD-20 Spring --$5

We also have IZ-109 Saiga-12 shotguns in stock for $460.00! They are now listed and ready to order on the site! Shotguns can be paid for online with a valid credit card and shipped out the same day to your FFL! See our web page for details.

I just wanted to say, I wasn't going to email Greg at CSS and ask for a refund. I figured, I bought the drums before the sale, not even the same business (I don't think?), my loss, no big deal. To my surprise, he messaged me today and refunded me the difference in store credit (which I quickly used). CSS is an awesome business, and it's my pleasure to promote him across my other home forum, PAFOA. I hope I send a lot of folks to you, Greg. Thanks for everything today!

Edited by crlovel
  • Like 2

I just wanted to say, I wasn't going to email Greg at CSS and ask for a refund. I figured, I bought the drums before the sale, not even the same business (I don't think?), my loss, no big deal. To my surprise, he messaged me today and refunded me the difference in store credit (which I quickly used). CSS is an awesome business, and it's my pleasure to promote him across my other home forum, PAFOA. I hope I send a lot of folks to you, Greg. Thanks for everything today!

That kinda chaps my ass. I did the same thing on the last sale and he told me that if he wasnt getting a rebate then neither was I. I had purchased all my conversion stuff from him as well.

That kinda chaps my ass. I did the same thing on the last sale and he told me that if he wasnt getting a rebate then neither was I. I had purchased all my conversion stuff from him as well.

I do the best I can to take care of every customer we have. I have no control when a manufacture runs a great sale and we are not included in it. This one we were included which is why we also have them on sale for $80 at this time. I apologize if it sounded to you the way you stated it above, it was not meant that way.

• Like 6

couldnt pass this up so placed order for my first drum. I'll wait now till double stacks are ready and pick one of them up. I figure a 20 round drum, 12 round surefire, a double stack, and 5 round mag will be all I need for a zombie invasion for now. At least until i can get some more money =p

Edited by lvkyle